**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunspot missing mole man a lot

Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Dear kabam forum, I never thought this would happen to me but in an expedition yesterday, I intercepted mole man with an sp1, or so I thought! While sunspot danced around doing his special, mile monster just kept punching and swinging at him like he wasnt getting down at all. Neither of us took damage from the interaction until at the end of my special monster man's hits started landing as usual. Just now, as monster mole was coming out of the ground from his sp2 I ran in with sunspot once again, and started trying to basic attack him but all my hits passed through mole-sters face like nothing happened and then he began to claw me like I wasnt trying to fight or anything. Is this all working as intended or am I just having a really weird day?

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this happening?
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I can concur that this is a really annoying issue. If u try to intercept with ur sp2, it can happen. It can also happen if he has unstoppable running in. He literally dances through the whole sp2 animation.