**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Obtaining T3 Cats is a joke

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Obtaining T3 Cats is a joke 42 votes

Yes
80%
ShadTheManZIBO_CHINA01Jh_DezRektorBadroseWhoKnowsITMadMarksSkyRattlersShynight00AEG93StefffGarbagePandaFireballs5YellsomechristareedDarcilishoboI_am_GrootAppleisgodIl_JooO 34 votes
No. i don't mind making several passes and then waiting a week to try again, and another week to try again if I not lucky. Or I'll dump my units on energy refills no problem
19%
VoluntarisMr_PlatypusRaganatorPrimmer79Captain_MaimTheMageHunterSummonerB2Ravaka 8 votes

Comments

• MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    Yes
    with release of 6 stars these should now be part of the full exploration milestones. It is time.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I got a full one from a chest yesterday
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Yes
    As far as running the map for them, yes. I save 100's of class t3 crystals to open for when I do actually need them just to avoid a ton of energy for nothing
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Most come from solo and alliance event shards, don't bother with the bs quests
    Somehow I have like 10 t3cc crystals and don't have a need to open them yet
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you are in a good alliance you'll always have a good stash of catalysts. I only 100% the map everyday just to make sure I don't run out when I need to do an important rank and I have never run out. I never open the t3 shard crystals from the solo quests or the occasional t3 crystals unless I absolutely need them. In the past few months I have done a ton of rankups and the lowest number of catalysts I have is t3 science which I still have 3 of
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yes
    Voted yes because it is really insulting that we have to spend lot of energy for just few frags, but the real problem are the T2
    Just ran today's once and for the second day in a row I pulled a full t3cc from the chest. I run each class every week on just the hard path. Not wasting energy for the rest. If I'm not at full capacity for a class then I run that quest every week
  • Thank you for the feedback, but unfortunately, this is not an effective use of the Poll feature. Please do not create Polls that are very obviously pushing one view over the other. This is more or less a petition,
    and petitions are not allowed in the Forums.

If you'd like to give us your opinion on something, try telling us why you feel a certain way and offering constructive feedback.
This discussion has been closed.