Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Member Posts: 35
    Are we missing out on the halls of healing event or any other event that refreshes daily for this month? serious question as I haven't been able to log on to see the time frame everything has. What about monthly log in calendar?
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Member Posts: 35

As we mentioned yesterday, the team is looking into this and working on ways to resolve this issue. We'll update once we have more information to share.

Your team has to realize that answer is hardly acceptable at nearly 24 hours into the issue. Countless players cannot get into the game and no response except for this is a huge slap to the face for the players who cannot play. Many of us are paying players and we feel we are not getting our money's worth at this moment. How much longer will we wait? Will we get a chance to even run some of the events going on right now before they expire?
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose. We're still working on resolving the issue of those who are stuck loading or experiencing crashes from faction selection or are being forced to select sides multiple times. Our focus right now is getting everyone back into the game as soon as possible, after which we'll be able to assess the impact.
  • Turtle57Turtle57 Member Posts: 30

Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose. We're still working on resolving the issue of those who are stuck loading or experiencing crashes from faction selection or are being forced to select sides multiple times. Our focus right now is getting everyone back into the game as soon as possible, after which we'll be able to assess the impact.

Ah ! enfin quelque chose de plus constructif ! Mais bon comme on est coincé, les AQ c'est foutu les AW pareil j'espère que ça va rapidement s'améliorer avec des compensations à la clef parce que une journée sans pouvoir progresser ça mérite d'avoir des compensations.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,487 ★★★★★
    Turtle57 said:

Ah ! enfin quelque chose de plus constructif ! Mais bon comme on est coincé, les AQ c'est foutu les AW pareil j'espère que ça va rapidement s'améliorer avec des compensations à la clef parce que une journée sans pouvoir progresser ça mérite d'avoir des compensations.
    Ils vont calculer tout cela atient-tot.
  • yodha2020yodha2020 Member Posts: 8
    I am giving you solutions, you can choose which you want.

Reset the selection flag for those who already have selected twice and have that selection items in their stash which actually has caused this issue.
    Other option is to reset the selection for all and let everyone do both the quests when you already have a different issue where both quests are opened for a few summoners.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • MrRagerMrRager Member Posts: 3
    This is unacceptable @Kabam Miike ive been out of the game for over 18 hours. Surely you will provide some compensating players for the loss time in AQ & war.
  • KingRebel87KingRebel87 Member Posts: 14
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit issue is in the selection balls that show up in the rewards tab, trying to claim those ignites the selection and crash
  • BrokenBroken Member Posts: 224
    im also stuck in this optional bug
  • BrokenBroken Member Posts: 224
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit alots people effect more then you guys think plz fix this issue
  • OkaythenOkaythen Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Wait what about the people who didn’t get the chance to do both quest?
    If that’s the case how do I get the chance to do both?
  • SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    No chance of completing map 6 tonight because we are people short from this bug.
  • Praxis_Praxis_ Member Posts: 2
    I can’t get in the damn game holy shiz like it been over 24 hours Kabam, really??!
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Game let me in for about 10 seconds before the "Choose a Side" screen came back up and kicked me out. This is getting beyond frustrating.
  • accelerator_181accelerator_181 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks Kabam!
    The extra side got removed! not sarcastic.
    Really now i can play without any stress!!!
  • GenietGeniet Member Posts: 2
    So they managed to remove the thing benefiting the player. But nothing happens regarding ut who cannot log in at all? I’m missing out on events, halls of healings and arena units. The people in my alliance had to spend a lot of items in AQ and now I’m missing out on AW making it a next to guaranteed loss. And still no info from Kabam.
  • tiffy2020tiffy2020 Member Posts: 0
    my game is stuck on the screen choose a side to fight, then I choose and the game goes down, it's been like this since yesterday and nobody solves it
  • DOTPOOLDOTPOOL Member Posts: 2
    Just worked for like 15 seconds and the choose a side thing appeared again ):
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Same here.. the extra quest has been removed, and since I didn’t fight in that quest, I didn’t have any adverse effects

Not sure if they removed any rewards I may have gained from the solo objectives, but I don’t think I’ll miss 600 3* shards much.

Still suggest anyone still stuck to keep trying to select a different side until they can get out of the loop.
  • 0_JimSlimJim_90_JimSlimJim_9 Member Posts: 4
    I'm getting same issue as everyone here. I tried to uninstall 10 times! It is not the connection since I was able to claim daily rewards once and the popup " Choose your side" came. That's it! Stuck and disconnect regardless of how many tries. It will login the game, then the popup, then disconnected.
    It has been 2 days!
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Member Posts: 29
    We need an answer @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

We are over the 24 hour mark for downtime. We know you're working on it and we appreciate it. However, do you have an ETA on a resolution for those of us who are still locked out of the game? Can we expect a solution today or is this going to go into day 2 with no end in sight? It's been over 4 hours since the last update.
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

It's been now almost 6 hours since the last update and no word on any type of a resolution to this issue. We need an answer on whether this will be fixed today or not. We have alliances to keep in the loop so they can make AQ map and War decisions. This impacts more then just our ability to play. We deserve a response.
  • MtldarknightMtldarknight Member Posts: 2
    Originally I chose follow the ancient one, but after 24 hours not being able to login I chose worship apocalypse in order to login. I have both events and will only play follow the ancient one for next 14 days.

However, there are special goals related to worship apocalypse that have appeared, and it would be inevitable to gain them because I have to fight champion x or y along my path.

Will i be penalized, can someone from kabam give us more info please.

Originally I chose follow the ancient one, but after 24 hours not being able to login I chose worship apocalypse in order to login. I have both events and will only play follow the ancient one for next 14 days.

However, there are special goals related to worship apocalypse that have appeared, and it would be inevitable to gain them because I have to fight champion x or y along my path.

Kabam has already said that you are only to play the quest line that you originally chose: Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose

Do both quests at your own risk and accept the consequences if you do.
  • MtldarknightMtldarknight Member Posts: 2
    frodo2377 said:

Kabam has already said that you are only to play the quest line that you originally chose: Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose

Do both quests at your own risk and accept the consequences if you do.
    I am only playing one quest, but the related monthly special rewards that appear in the bottom right for each quest are active and functioning.
    If it's the objectives....there's nothing you can do if they complete through normal means of gameplay.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Member Posts: 29
    twenty-nine hours and still nothing, Kabam what are you going to do with us, if you don't give me my account, give me back my time and the money I have spent.

I hope that everything I have asked for will be doubled because the worst support I have received has been yours.

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    We're aware of how this affecting those who are experiencing this and are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We don't have any new information to share at this time but we'll update everyone as soon as we do.
This discussion has been closed.