**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

12345679»

Comments

• Turtle57Turtle57 Posts: 30
    It"s good yes , i wait to said it's 100% good after restart the game
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Broken said:

lets talk about compensation plz now

Yes. Let's talk about that in terms of what was missed and potential rewards.

1. AQ - Alliances unable to complete maps due to missing members. Locked out members not getting completion rewards.
    2. Arena - MIssing milestones. Lost units/shards, Battle Chips, etc...
    3. War - Missing defender placement, missed attack phase
    4. Daily/4 Hour crystals
    5. Time specific events (22Hr, 7Hr events) for Solo and Alliance
    6. Subscription rewards
    7. Lost inventory items

I'm not sure how you start to calculate that in terms of compensation in some areas since people have different levels of activity. AQ and Time specific events should be fairly easy to compensate for, but lost inventory items and lost arena time may not be. A challenge to be sure, but hopefully a healthy discussion on what is fair can help things along.
  • JFK1958JFK1958 Posts: 7
    I'm back in as well.
  • Just to confirm for everyone, we pushed out another fix that should be implementing for those who were still getting stuck. If you have not done so already, I would recommend fully closing and restarting the app to make sure it gets implemented completely.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

Just to confirm for everyone, we pushed out another fix that should be implementing for those who were still getting stuck. If you have not done so already, I would recommend fully closing and restarting the app to make sure it gets implemented completely.

its working after almost 2 days what about compensantion ?
  • redfury_21redfury_21 Posts: 7
    HELP! I'm still stuck at the home screen because the 'Choose a Side' window won't pop up. I already deleted the app and reinstalled it now but the issue still persists.

In-Game Name: redfury_21
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device OS: Android version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.0

Nevermind! Finally got to pick a side and access the game after waiting a few seconds for the window to appear. Thanks for fixing the issue!
  • Salman403Salman403 Posts: 4
    Got the access back to the game.. Thank you @Kabam Zibiit
  • BigdawgBigdawg Posts: 27
    Pretty sure kabaam owes me a legend title. Been locked our of my account for 3 days because of this bug until it finally let me back in 3 hours ago

Looks like I have another issue. The screen turns blank when I access the 'Fight' tab from the menu. The menu also becomes unclickable after the blank screen appears.

• DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    edited April 2020
    Can confirm its working .... I do get a slight screen delay but but thanks for the fix @Kabam Miike ... some Compensation would be appreciated for the days missed though. I've sent a ticket and a screenshot already @Kabam Zibiit
  • DP3030DP3030 Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike I can’t get past loading screen since your fix. To be clear, I chose Ancient side and had no login issues the last two days prior to this afternoon PST. I’ve tried closing and restarting app a dozen times. It’s AQ Day 5 and my alliance is getting mad I can’t join. What gives?
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    And what about those players who got double prizes, will the rest be screwed with less prizes or there will be changes on this bug?
  • Jairo77777Jairo77777 Posts: 15
    problem solved, thanks
  • SekacccSekaccc Posts: 4
    I can enter in game now. No problems. Thx.
  • misnomer60misnomer60 Posts: 2
    Managed to log in too, with no further issues (fingers crossed!) - thanks to Kabam Team
  • kamleshkamlesh Posts: 7
    Back in game now
    Appreciate your work
    Thanks
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    When can we expect compensation for the 48 hours without playing?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Still not 100% correct but playable. I can still see the screen trying to open before a new on does.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    @Kabam Zibiit no any compensation we was unable to play game like 2 days coz this bug
  • Hey there everyone, we aren’t able to send out one universal compensation package to everyone who experienced this issue, as the factors that went in to play with the issue make it difficult to determine who was affected in what way.

We are continuing to explore the situation and have not decided on our actions at this time. We will let you know if there is a new solution in the future.

As the issue itself has been resolved, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.