**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No unit store available

Comments

• Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    What do I have to do to get kabam to fix this problem, I'm unable to buy more unit or even claim my daily unit deal and this has been an on and off problem for months now since december time. It's been steady now for more than a week, I keep contacting them but all I get is an automated person saying for me to do the obvious for which I've previously done already. I'm not sure what else I need to do
  • Options
    That is a game problem and I dont use third party sites nor do I know how to and no one seems to be able to help me
  • Options
    Are your 420 Units (in corner) always grayed out, or just when you click there and the empty store msg comes up ??

Also, try making sure you have a connection to PlayStore/AppStore. Might be that your device isn’t keeping your login connection to Google/Apple ??
  • Options
    No like it's still flashing when I see it, looks normal but when I enter it does what I showed and i have the Google app store but I'm signed in so i would think it has connection
  • Options

No like it's still flashing when I see it, looks normal but when I enter it does what I showed and i have the Google app store but I'm signed in so i would think it has connection

You need to contact support regarding this. You can contact them HERE.
This discussion has been closed.