**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flow is trash.

EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
Everyone is just making due and trying to figure things out blah blah blah.... but honestly this is just like the 2nd coming of MD wars. Why is dying to s3 always where they have to go with war šŸ™„.

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Flow is bs
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    I finally experienced it and Iā€™m down I will not take wars serious anymore as long as flow is the way it is
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158 ā˜…
    Kabam please let us use Corvus with one bar boost again, war is too hard without boosted Corvus šŸ¤£
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Uppercut said:

Kabam please let us use Corvus with one bar boost again, war is too hard without boosted Corvus šŸ¤£

I understand your mockery but this is not about corvus. Every champ except very few get counterd hard by this node.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
    Lol Corvus has only been a small part of war for a long time man. Think I used him once all of last season.
    Uppercut said:

• This thread is completely nonconstructive. If you wish to provide feedback about an element of the Contest, please do so in a way that is actually constructive.
This discussion has been closed.