**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus True Damage Failing

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
This is a thread reporting an issue with Corvus's True Damage not working intermittently.

So I'm using a bit of extra time and energy to explore Act 5 for Elders Bane, and ran into a minor issue in Act 5.4.3. This is the chapter with Cosmic Champions recommended, due to the universal Stellar Pulse node (All champions except Cosmic suffer 50% weakness)

Taking a path full of mystics (yay!) buffed with 80% Physical Resistance + Bleed Immunity, I noticed that my Corvus was intermittently doing minimal damage. I can only assume the Physical Resistance was in effect, despite Corvus having his True Damage buff active. And he's only a 5/50 (I don't have the biggest roster!), with Class Disadvantage, so he could do without bugs hindering him!

So here's a typical Medium attack (only one Cruelty buff):

Here's another medium doing lower damage a few seconds earlier in the same fight:

That's a pretty hefty damage reduction, I think you'll agree. It was a little irritating for me here - only cost me a few revives - but would be a lot more annoying if it were occurring for heavy Corvus users in Act 6, Alliance Wars or any up-coming Cavalier difficulty. Could it possibly be looked at, to make sure he's bypassing Physical Resistance correctly all the time?

Link to a short YouTube video I uploaded:
https://youtu.be/NrOOVMNsZ_c

I'm using a Motorola Moto G5-Plus, Android 8.1.0, and I'm running version 26.1.1

Thanks, guys!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It is a known bug, an interaction between armor break and physical resistence.
    It's been in the game for some years now
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Oh good, so it'll get fixed any day now, then?

Interestingly nothing on it came up on the first 40 results when I searched the bugs thread for Corvus bugs; so no harm in reminding the team, right?
  • Hey there, we've passed the information you've provided along to the rest of the team to look into, but we don't have an estimate on how long that will take at this time though.
  • DhopsDhops Posts: 37
    This issue just arose on Node 50 in AW, 6* Corvus attacker, Weapon X defender, Corvus was doing significantly less damage than he should with the number of charges. Seems like it pops up when there is a physical resistance node despite true damage being intended to ignore it.