**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird bug

Just killed an enemy in ACT 4 then when I went to continue he just respawned at full health wth

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Right after you finish the fight and go back to the map screen restart the app and the opponent should not be respawned
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Thanks
  • Thanks for the work around Sungj!

This still shouldn't be happening. We'll report this to the team Illuminant. Do you remember which Quest and Enemy it was?
  • F
    Thanks for the work around Sungj!

This still shouldn't be happening. We'll report this to the team Illuminant. Do you remember which Quest and Enemy it was?

For me it's at heroic quest against medusa

• JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    happened to me against kingpin heroic on the quest that has a kingpin up the middle before the boss kingpin
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    It happens if you force close during a fight
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    It happened to me in heroic. I think it was kingpin. I fought 3 times before I moved on. won every time n my champs started with the health they should have had ie not like crash in middle of a fight.
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196

It was act 4 chapter 2 quest 1 and the enemy was Thor
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    It happens if you force close during a fight

It happenes for me just exiting the map and coming back when i have more energy
  • HitheshLKHitheshLK Posts: 1

For me its in ACT 5 chapter 1.4 . Vision re-spwaned after i force quite the app and defeated vision with my 5 star Captain Marvel .This is happening vice versa i.e if Vision defeats captain marvel then Captain Marvel also re spawns after the force quit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7M39RkMDH0
  • I'm having the same issue.
    It's only happened a couple of times, it hasn't affected me yet as the champs are easy to beat, but yes, they are respawning in Event Quest I haven't had it happen in Story Quests yet but I'm not willing to continue them because I've had my champs lowered half health when the respawn happens.
    It is going to cause issues.
    Just wanted to add my perspective.