**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to Captain Marvel mcu Abyss - compensation needed ?

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hello Kabam,

Apparently the Captain Marvel mcu from the abyss had some fixe as now mystic champion do nearly 80k damage per hit !

If the video of lagacy is true, it means lots of players spent unnecessary units on this fight. I do spent nearly 1500 units to beat her with my Supreme Symbiote 5R5 sig200 ! Doing 2000 damage per hit instead of the 80 000 the video show us.

So Kabam, if its true, people having done the abyss Captain Marvel mcu before the fixe should have a compensation, should not they ?

Here is the link to the video :
https://youtu.be/VBFnXE2kZVo

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Come on really?
    I mean really?

Really what ?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    If I were in this situation I would also demand some units back, bc if she wasnt working like that in the past and the ppl who had to go through the trouble of doing this and spend a hefty amount of units on her back then need to be compensated for that.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

They don't give out compensation for that, yet alone any retro compensation! I understand newbies asking for things all the time, but veteran players should know kabam by now!

That's not true. They have given out compensation for previously bugged fights that are niche like this that only a limited amount of players have completed. Although it's not a make or break for most end game players. Some retribution is always a good gesture.
    any comment Kabam ?
    So Kabam, nothing to say about that ?
    A little up just to be sure this discussion won’t be forgotten.... until Kabam can answer the question
    Qfury said:

It's not gonna happen. Put on your big boy pants and get over it.

Regards
    Kabam

Nice try but you are not an official Kabam mod 😉
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    What about Aegon being able to get his heavy furies more often than intended? How many revives did that save people? Should peoples units be taken back for that?

Some things were harder in abyss, some things were easier, just one of those things you have to deal with.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    This fight was equivalent to collectors fight
    So it’s pretty much justified to provide compensation because there are “n” number of videos available that players did used a lot of revives on it.
    Personally I found her more challenging than Collector.
    Anything around 1000 units can do a bit in this regard.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,992 ★★★★★
    I did this fight pre-fix, and I do not expect compensation for it. Yes, it’s substantially easier now. But did you go into Abyss, marketed as the hardest content in the game by far, expecting easy fights? I expected to have to burn revives and potions like crazy, and although this was not an easy fight it was also nowhere near the most difficult. If Kabam wants to toss some potions my way, I’ll happily accept them. But I don’t think that we *deserve* them for an Abyss fight being difficult when it’s not substantially more difficult than the rest of the path.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Is CMM bugged now or was she bugged before?
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,992 ★★★★★

Is CMM bugged now or was she bugged before?

She wasn’t taking the proper proportional damage from mystics dealing energy damage before. I don’t think there’s been official Kabam confirmation that her current state is correct, but it is more in line with other beefy CMMs in-game.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I did this fight pre-fix, and I do not expect compensation for it. Yes, it’s substantially easier now. But did you go into Abyss, marketed as the hardest content in the game by far, expecting easy fights? I expected to have to burn revives and potions like crazy, and although this was not an easy fight it was also nowhere near the most difficult. If Kabam wants to toss some potions my way, I’ll happily accept them. But I don’t think that we *deserve* them for an Abyss fight being difficult when it’s not substantially more difficult than the rest of the path.

For me, the Movie Marvel fight was the most difficult, by far... except for the Collector. 10-15 revives (400-600 units) isn't cheap and seeing people plow through it in 20-40 hits doesn't really sit well with me. I'd like my revives or units back, but am not banking on Kabam reimbursing me for their bugged content.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Wicket329 said:

For me, the Movie Marvel fight was the most difficult, by far... except for the Collector. 10-15 revives (400-600 units) isn't cheap and seeing people plow through it in 20-40 hits doesn't really sit well with me. I'd like my revives or units back, but am not banking on Kabam reimbursing me for their bugged content.
    This was pretty much my exact experience in my completion path as well. Not counting the Collector, most fights took between 1 and 5 revives. CMM took me 11. She was the biggest cost for me for the whole run outside of the boss.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I recently did my Abyss completion run. I was expecting to drop some revives from vids I've seen. I went in with Doom and she was dead in 20 seconds. Sucks for those who did it first, but unfortunately game bugs happen all the time. Sometimes they happen in your favor, most times they do not.
This discussion has been closed.