**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gold is becoming a big problem for big players pls add some quests which offer good amount of gold

it is easier to get 5* 6* champs by doing quests and other events also rank up material for ranking them up but Gold is becoming a big problem for big players as most of people dont get much time to do arena pls add few quests which offers gold for ranking up 5* and 6* they require huge amount of gold for rank ups and without doing arena it is very hard to earn sufficient amount of gold

Comments

• LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I agree with you bro, gold is big issue for players who don’t play arena. I don’t have time to grind arena, so all the time i run outif gold. Upgrading 5* and 6* champs require huge amount of gold.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Then accept that you’re progressing too fast and there’s a resource limitation. Either that, or spend some time doing arena if you’re really in need of gold, and not asking Kabam to make it easier for you to obtain it.
  • AlatokAlatok Posts: 6
    xNig said:

Then accept that you’re progressing too fast and there’s a resource limitation. Either that, or spend some time doing arena if you’re really in need of gold, and not asking Kabam to make it easier for you to obtain it.

Totally disagree with that.
    We all know what Kabam does and does not do for his players.
    Just money money and no quality gameplay, that’s why Kabam will always ignore these kind of requests.
    Accept it
  • SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    Agreed alatok... kabam doesn’t care about how happy you are with content or gameplay. They want you playing this game all the time. So much so that it you wanna beat it fast spend some real money to upgrade. Which they’ll never have cheap deals or things to make the game easier. Money over matter. Greed is there ultimate goal!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    SGT_M9 said:

Agreed alatok... kabam doesn’t care about how happy you are with content or gameplay. They want you playing this game all the time. So much so that it you wanna beat it fast spend some real money to upgrade. Which they’ll never have cheap deals or things to make the game easier. Money over matter. Greed is there ultimate goal!

So why are you still here playing the game and commenting on the forums? If it's really that bad, quit and play another game.

I'll never understand how anyone can call a company that provides a game you can play for free, greedy. It's so stupid. It's like you think you because your fragile little ego isn't getting everything they want when they want it, the company is greedy. The freaking game is 100%, that's not greedy at all. They give you all kinds of free stuff as well.

And heaven forbid a for profit company wants to make money. That's the whole point of micro transactions. Their costs of deals are similar to most other games out there.

Just move on to another game where you'll be happy.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    With incursion and arena I feel as if gold is just fine. You’re probably ranking up unnecessary champs I’m F2P and even though I’m not swimming in gold I make sure I’m not tanking up champs I done need. Yeah, maybe sometimes we do get 3/4 good champs in one month but again you gotta choose what champs to rank and not to rank. Additionally arena is a great way to earn gold too. And have you considered all your options?? Are all variants done?? They reward a good amount of gold and also from glory store I get about 10 gold crystals a week and if your good at hoarding that starts to add up. I have over 500 gold crystals just from 10 a week and other quests
  • There's currently a very active thread in regards to the Gold Situations within the game. You can find it HERE. It's easier for us to monitor this one larger thread than possibly losing smaller ones in the commotion of the forums. :)
This discussion has been closed.