**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It finally happened

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
After 9 months of waiting and 3 AG crystals with no skill I finally awaken AEgon thanks to this awesome event. Going to R4 and R5 him asap (after I finish levelling Ghost because I got her to R5 but I’m short on ISO) and try LOL finally

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Still trying to pull him
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Thanks bro :) have you tried the incursion crystals? Better chance to pull him there :)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I think I would have awakend him when he was R5 or when you really plan to use him somewhere.
    I guarantee you that your next 5* is Aagon now xD
    Seraphion said:

I think I would have awakend him when he was R5 or when you really plan to use him somewhere.
    I guarantee you that your next 5* is Aagon now xD

Honestly I would consider quitting the game after that troll haha but I definitely plan on using him very soon, I haven’t even done ROL tbh yet so there’s that
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Congrats! My friend just awakened his 5* Aegon as well!
    RU11011 said:

Congrats! My friend just awakened his 5* Aegon as well!

That’s awesome! I feel like he will only get more valuable as time goes on with bigger health pools etc
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Sig stones
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I got lucky and pulled him twice.

Have him at 5/65 sig 144.

Dude is a freaking game changer.

Was huge getting me to cavalier
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    Congrats 😊

And then there's people like me sitting on 2 skill gems and no Aegon or Nick Fury in sight... Even had 3 for some time... Used one on Thor Ragnarok out of frustration 😂

Sig stones

Got him to sig 79 I believe, that's all the sigs I have for now, but all the skill and generic I get from now are for him

Congrats 😊

And then there's people like me sitting on 2 skill gems and no Aegon or Nick Fury in sight... Even had 3 for some time... Used one on Thor Ragnarok out of frustration 😂

Oof man, at least he's good for PI if your an endgame player which you likely are if you have 3 gems of the same class. Out of my 3 AG crystals I got 2 mystics and I don't have any good mystic to awaken. I nearly got doom but it rolled over a while back haha
  • one_punch_girlone_punch_girl Posts: 24
    No, not endgame, I just had some very one-sided luck with my ag crystals 😂 out of 5 the 1st, 2nd and 4th were skill, 3rd and 5th tech.
    But I think the day I'll really regret using that gem on Thor is still far away... I'll have to pull 3 gem-worthy skill champs first 😁
  • Congrats! Let us know your thoughts when you can! :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good job! I did the same for myself with Nick yesterday. I had already lucked into a skill gem from 5.4 completion for Ægon, so my skill 5* roster has gone from like nothing to pretty legit in a matter of a month or two.
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Congrats man! I have 3 skill awakening gems but no Aegon or Nick fury, spent 1500 units on featured cavs to get Aegon but still I don't have him.
    Anyways congrats man, he's the best for LOL
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Thanks bro :) have you tried the incursion crystals? Better chance to pull him there :)
    I did. So frustrating you can only get one. Also burned about 6k units on cav crystals lol.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sweet. Congrats
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Let's go mate! Happy for you
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Congrats buddy.
    On my side, I'm buying the $5 cavalier skill deal, every wednesday, in hope to get Nick Fury. Got this, today...