**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Using bluestacks but NOT for MCOC

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
There is another game that i want to play on my PC using bluestacks, is it safe to do so without risking getting banned for MCOC for some unknown reason? I have no intention of using bluestacks to play MCOC at all, just for other games.

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    If you don't play mcoc on it then I don't see why you can't use it on a separate device
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Read before in the forum that the account was banned even when the player did not know the phone had that software.
  • RoyalistRoyalist Posts: 33
    Of course, it's an emulator. For some apps, using BlueStacks is against their T.O.S (like MCOC). Just don't run them lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Royalist said:

Of course, it's an emulator. For some apps, using BlueStacks is against their T.O.S (like MCOC). Just don't run them lol

But im not intending using bluestacks to play MCOC though, but for other games.

Royalist said:

But im not intending using bluestacks to play MCOC though, but for other games.
    Then you shouldn't have any issues. Again, make sure the "other games" you're intending on installing allow you to play them on an emulator and won't risk you from getting banned.
    To be more specific, i installed keep talking and nobody explodes on my phone through google play. Upon realising that i might not be able to transfer the purchase to PC i was exploring using bluestacks as an option to play the game i already purchased through google.

My question now is will MCOC somehow ban my MCOC account just because i have bluestacks installed on my PC even though i am not using bluestacks to play MCOC but rather to play keep talking and nobody explodes.

Read before in the forum that the account was banned even when the player did not know the phone had that software.

Sure, prevention is better than cure. Why risk it?
    Appreciate the insight, but does any mod have any feedback? i need a more official answer haha
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If you do not load mcoc while using blue stacks no rules are broken.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Owning Bluestacks is not against TOS. They have no way to control that. Playing the game with it however, is.

Owning Bluestacks is not against TOS. They have no way to control that. Playing the game with it however, is.

But i am not going to play MCOC on it though.
    The only thing i fear is that kabam's automated banning system sees (i own blue stacks) + (i log in to blue stacks with my google account) + (i have an MCOC account linked to my google account) = (i'm using bluestacks to play MCOC) and i get wrongly banned even though i am not actually using bluestacks to play MCOC.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Games that are compatible with blue stack you can play them.But not everygame has access to BlueStacks but there are plenty of games that works on blue stack.
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    edited May 2020
    Don't really think that's relevant to this because that guy had his agency or whatever install software on his phone which he was actively playing mcoc on. Blustacks is usually on your pc/laptop and this guy doesn't have mcoc on that.
  • if you don't download mcoc on bluestacks, they can't ban you. Kabam is not the CIA. They do not have access to you're computer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

There is another game that i want to play on my PC using bluestacks, is it safe to do so without risking getting banned for MCOC for some unknown reason? I have no intention of using bluestacks to play MCOC at all, just for other games.

Sounds like a guy that is gonna use it on MCOC

Sounds like a guy that is gonna use it on MCOC
    lol, i am not that dumb.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Appreciate the insight, but does any mod have any feedback? i need a more official answer haha

We aren't going to be able to give any sort of guarantees based on what you've said on the forum. If accounts are suspended due to violations of terms of service it is done so based upon actual evidence of violation.
This discussion has been closed.