**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bug or not

LegiuneLegiune Posts: 263
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I played with The thing vs white magneto in act 5.2.1 (weird science) and thing is unable to get his passive fury so if you get 20 rocks stack at sp2 you have stagger+stun debuff and all 20 rocks staks must be 20 passive fury's but vs white magneto is not doing .... bug or not?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’m probably wrong, but it might have something to do with the ability accuracy reduction.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    This was happening to me as well, but on every fight
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    what are the global/linked/local nodes available
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Also why are you fighting jugs when you have a class disadvantage lol. That might be what’s affecting the supposed bug. Role reversal is the node in that quest.

Thing can nullify unstoppable upon triggering his specials. If you take away, unstoppable, Juggernaut is a VERY easy fight. It seems like a very logical decision.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Legiune said:

@Mirage_Turtle can you speak about the subject? and not to that non-sense subject perfomed by lil
    _lasagna?

I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess I'd say that Power Shield will drop your regular attacks to an attack rating of zero. I'm guessing there's a strange interaction between Power Shield and your Passive Furies...maybe the zeroed out attack rating is causing the furies to not trigger properly, though they should because the furies would further increase the strength of the special attacks.

Sabretooth can also trigger passive furies. You can test the same content with him to narrow down if the bug is with Passive Furies or specifically with Thing.

Additionally, it's against forum rules to tag the mods. It's probably best not to do that anymore.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    well, based on the original white magneto pic, i cant find anything that would reasonably explain thing not getting his passive furies. Sounds like a bug.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Legiune said:

No man node is not say about That if you not know the quest don't say anything , magneto will reduce ability only at metal champs

Not everyone has all the nodes memorized. A word of advice if you want to post on the forums maybe begin the post with as much detail as possible.

I use thing a lot in arena and just did last night (I don’t run arena Thursday mornings). He was working fine. Converted 20 stacks into fury. It might be the node, or it might be a bug just in that quest. It happens sometimes where they work well in all game modes except 1 due to an interaction with a node that shouldn’t cause this.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Just tested myself. No furys and there isn't any reason for them not to appear from any node that I can see.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Just the node interraction
  • We've passed the information and video along to the rest of the team to look into.
  • The team looked into this and believes it may be a visual issue causing the Fury icon to be hidden, even though the Fury is still applying. The team is working on a fix for this.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

The team looked into this and believes it may be a visual issue causing the Fury icon to be hidden, even though the Fury is still applying. The team is working on a fix for this.

Yes, if you look at the picture closely you see 2 “stacks” of the power shield icon/passive effect.