**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Real classy move

SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion

So.... screw UC on 5* shards and sig stones, find out there is a huge demand, so why not charge $100 to the peons.... right @Kabam Miike ??

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not an awful deal tbh. Could have been generic stones though.

It’s light years ahead of some of the offers. Equally nobody makes you buy
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

NGL, it's a decent deal.

Uh, no
    It's really not that bad compared to the other deals they've been rolling out
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure its a tiered deal, isn't it?
    100 bucks for a bunch of gold, some sig stones, a 5 star, and 2.5k 6 star shards. It's not too bad
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Even if it was £5 for the deal, I wouldn't purchase, due to the current state of the game and annoyance of the player base
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I think the OP's annoyance is more at the fact they will throw a deal out there to buy the shards but won't make them available to UC players in MODOK's island. Another pay to progress notion regardless of whether the deal is good value or not!
  • Hey there, as we've mentioned in the past, the offers that appear are usually scheduled long before they enter the game, sometimes months. They don't have anything to do with any requests or changes to other content made a day or two before they come out.
This discussion has been closed.