**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Steady Buildup - Unblockable Bug [Title edited for clarity]

Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
edited June 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was fighting in aw on section 2 path 4.

The node states

"steady build up - unblockable

The defender has 100% increased ability accuracy. When the attacker has 3 or more debuffs,, the defender becomes unblockable until the attacker has 0 debuffs. Whenever the attacker purifies a debuff they become unblockable for 7 seconds"

And also biohazard.

What I understand by this is that when I go into the fight, if I get 3 debuffs, the opponent will go unblockable.

What happened was as soon as I went into the fight the opponent was unblockable, without. Me throwing any hits. As I was running suicides, I had 2 debuffs, not 3. So I wasn't expecting it.

There was no interaction between my hero (corvus) and korg (opponent). It was fight starts and immediately unblockable symbol appears on screen.

So I tried again, went in with suicides and an immune champ (colossus) so had only one debuff) although technically 2 and one is immune).

Again the opponent went unblockable immediately.

Is there a reason why they went unblockable below 3 debuffs?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• MrVenzelMrVenzel Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    I had the exact same experience on the same node. I was also thinking that I would need 3 debuffs to make the defender unblockable.
  • ClawdeeClawdee Posts: 9
    Had a teammate and I test this fight out, both of us having suicides. Defender started off unblockable for the entire fight. Again, how does this make it to production releases without prior QA testing?
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    I was using medusa so I only had double edge and enemy was unblockable until double edge fell off
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Thankyou to everyone who has posted to verify that it has happened to others, and that hopefully verifies that its a bug / inaccurate description..

Hopefully itll get sorted.
  • Hey everyone, the team has been made aware of this issue and is working on resolving it as quickly as possible.
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 178 ★★
    Thankyou kabam zibit for letting us know.

Greatly appreciated :)
  • SJMMSJMM Posts: 16
    I am still having this problem. Defender Annihilus is unlockable right from the start, and I don't run suicide
  • TheRealAfaraTheRealAfara Posts: 61
    SJMM said:

I am still having this problem. Defender Annihilus is unlockable right from the start, and I don't run suicide

Let me guess....your trying to parry him? lol
  • SJMMSJMM Posts: 16

SJMM said:

Let me guess....your trying to parry him? lol
    Yes ! I did try to parry