**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Summoners!

We are hot on the trail of the elusive beast known as “Sasquatch”. Embark on expeditions to find the legendary cryptid, and find valuable rewards along the way!

Expéditions dans le Grand Nord

The wilderness of Canada is vast, and the Tundra is cold and unforgiving, but full of hidden treasures!

Join Guardian on a series of 4 quests that will feature no Quest Completion or Exploration rewards. All of the rewards for these Expeditions are located on the Paths. This means that you can focus your time and energy on the rewards that are most valuable to you!

These quests will be unlocked over the course of 4 weeks, and restrict your team to only 3 Champions. They feature no energy costs and will have fewer paths than when we first ran this style of event with Mole Man Expeditions.

Quest 1: 8 Paths
Quest 2: 8 Paths
Quest 3: 12 Paths
Quest 4: 12 Paths

Mais attention, vous pouvez être pris en embuscade par Sasquatch à tout moment!

Canadian Difficulty

This Month’s Event features a new difficulty available to Summoners that have reached Level 60, Canadian Difficulty!

Canadian Difficulty will change some of the encounters from other difficulty levels and adds a Global Node and Linked Nodes to all by one of the Paths. This means that your first experience with this new difficulty can be achieved without fighting any of the linked nodes, but to obtain more rewards, you’ll need to take on the extra challenge of these curated buffs. These paths are focused on Class advantage. So scope out your targets and bring in a group of the right Class for the best results.

Canadian Difficulty is the first step on the road to our Cavalier Event Quest difficulty level. It will allow us to gather feedback and data, and you to share your experiences with us in regards to difficulty, rewards, and pain points.

Keep this in mind as you try it out. This is the first time we’re introducing this difficulty, and everything is subject to change for future events; from the rewards, to opponent stats, to the overall difficulty level. After the content is live, our designers want to hear from you. We’ll host some discussions on the difficulty level, and will be looking at your feedback in the forums, and other channels.

As a result of the addition of Canadian Difficulty, there will be no Normal Difficulty for this event.

Quel trésor vous attend?

Unlike a traditional Quest, the best rewards are found along the paths of these Quests, and not in the Completion or Exploration rewards.

Even if you do not have the time to complete the entire Quest, you can target the rewards that you need the most. The following chart shows the total possible rewards you can find on the map across all 4 Quests. Remember, 1 Quest unlocks each week!

Solo Objectives

Along with the Northern Expeditions quests, you’ll also have Solo Objectives that award 5-Star Shards, Gold, and 4 and 5-Star Signature Stones!

Maple Syrup and Poutine

Throughout the month, you’ll find Maple Syrup and Poutine in select content. Use these items to heal and revive your Champions, and take the chance to tackle some tough content you’ve been putting off, or to try out the new Canadian Difficulty!

But beware! Maple Syrup will turn into Level 3 and 5 Health potions, and Poutine will turn into Level 1 revives when the event is over.

Bon Voyage!

Your Expedition starts at 10 am PT on Canada Day (July 1st), and will conclude at 10 am on August 5th!

Bonne chance mon ami!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    nolcuN said:

How creative, a recycled moleman Expedition quest?

energy consuming in terms of your IRL perseverance i suppose yes, since this quest has no energy cost.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    nolcuN said:

How creative, a recycled moleman Expedition quest?

I believe it's fRee
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Im excited to try this and see how the fights are with the nodes being global and linked
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Knowing how people overreact to things, you should have put this text in bold, extra-large font:

"This is the first time we’re introducing this difficulty, and everything is subject to change for future events; from the rewards, to opponent stats, to the overall difficulty level."

Question: will consuming poutine help me in these quests? There's a Smoke's Poutinerie not far from me.

Only if it uses St. Albert's Curds.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    So we can do all difficulties each week or just one?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Alright nice a mole man expeditions-style quest... I like it! I loved that side quest so I am looking forward to seeing more of it. Also Canadian difficulty rewards seems right for cavalier players so that is nice, I would remove the level requirement though, it just seems kinda unnecessary tbh
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Looks cool. Excited to try it. Moleman was boring because of length, less paths means this could be a solid quest. The rewards look good, won’t complain it’s the first one and it’s a side quest which adds fuel to the event quest, which cavalier hasn’t launched. So this is definitely promising. Excited to see the next 2-3 months of the side quests and then difficulty of cav
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Knation said:

I don’t really get the reasoning for that

Because they added a new difficulty with beefier rewards. So, it had to be adjusted because, you know, the economy!
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Bawa69 said:

rewards look fine...just the 6* shards 2.5k in Canadain difficulty seem a bit less....probably 5k should do it...but its too early as we don't know the level of difficulty...but all in all a good job on the rewards...

It is the side event rewards. Now if the Main EQ had 2500 shards for Cav difficulty than...
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Knation said:

To be honest seems like rewards have been tuned down tons in lower difficulties

i dont think its just the lower ones, i think its overall. a little disappointing. but if there are fewer paths i would have less to complain about.