**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Device Support [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

this was not nice guys i have been playing this game fr now 3 and half yrs
    and seeing this feels soo bad
    not cool guys
    rlly sad to see this :(
    and i cant spend money during a pandemic dude

Now I am feeling like installing and playing this game was my biggest mistake in life
    If this is really the case, your life is really smooth sailing. You should be very very happy.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    As much as this sucks for some people, you can't expect a game to continue to evolve and improve by continuing to dumb down the coding for old devices to work. That's not how technology works, that's not how mobile devices work.

People are constantly complaining about lag, and crappy inputs and everyone wants it fixed, but when they finally fix it, you want to throw a fit about it. Its like people expecting to play Overwatch, Call of Duty or Fortnite on a Windows 95 computer. I know the timing kinda sucks, but would there really have been a good time to do it?

With that being said, I am playing on a Samsung note 10+, and since the update, things have been much smoother for me, so I believe they made the right (and long overdue) call here.

EDIT:
    btw, the dislike button is right here ↓. I know its gonna be a popular option for this post, but its not gonna change the fact I'm right :/
This discussion has been closed.