**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Summoner Advancement SOON... Kiss my $150 goodbye Kabam

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
I am/was planning on spending $150 on July 4th deals but I'm STILL FREAKING WAITING ON MY SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT REWARDS....

I better have them within the next 2 hours.... The clock is ticking & I'll keep my $$$

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Comments

• Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★

I am/was planning on spending $150 on July 4th deals but I'm STILL FREAKING WAITING ON MY SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT REWARDS....

I better have them within the next 2 hours.... The clock is ticking & I'll keep my $$$

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

who do you think you are lol :D ?
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Mitriax said:

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

who do you think you are lol :D ?
    I'm a paying customer with $150 that I'm about to keep in my wallet because it's nice and convenient how those deals popped up without any issue but somehow I can't get my effn Rewards
  • Options
    Information on this delay is in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/206746/delayed-aq-and-sa-rewards-merged-threads-title-edited-for-clarity

We cannot make any promises on how long this will take, but we are working to resolve it ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.