**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Accidental touch and lost my 4000 units

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
From july 4th offer. I purchase 1000 units offer than there was another 4000 units offer, but I didn’t buy this, I was saving units for AOl and act 6 exploration. Before this accident happen I had 5723 units. Then, now I start my game, and I was holding the phone upside down. Game started and it automatically purchase 4000 units offer, looks like accidental touch from my bed. I check my crystals, it purchase 5★ one. But, I don't want to make these purchase, I need my savings units. What I can do now??

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    If you have not used any item from the offer yet, you can contact support. They might help you.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Djin said:

If you have not used any item from the offer yet, you can contact support. They might help you.

Yes, I'm not doing anything now.
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    Contact the support from settings.
    I did it like 5 hours ago. Still no response from Kabam!

Imran said:

I did it like 5 hours ago. Still no response from Kabam!

It usually takes 1 day to respond but they can solve the problem for you as long as you don't use anything or open the windows. I know they can help you from my own experience since I have had similar errors. Good luck and just wait for them to respond they will help you
    I again make ticket now Since they are not communicating with me. Would it be a problem? @Leiva_dark
  • Hey there, the Support Team will be the equipped to look into an issue like this. It may take time for them to look into your issue, but they will get back to you as soon as they are able.
This discussion has been closed.