**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My full Boss Rush theory with mediocre evidence.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Okay so we all know that in 2 weeks time there will be a new Boss Rush. A populair theory currently is that PlatPool will be related to the boss rush in some way. I too think he will be related to the Rush but I think the main character will be Deadpool (Red suit).

With Deadpool X-force being available as a 5* thanks to the new arena, the original Deadpool is now the only Deadpool character who is not available as a 5*. He is not happy about this and the fact there is a ripoff of him every year or so. He will team up with the summoner to beat the fake Deadpools up and as a reward for the boss rush we will be given a 5* Deadpool (Red suit). There by finally making it so every Deadpool version is available as a 5* and the OG is back to his former glory.

Now for the mediocre evidence:
-The theme of this event involves the summer and the heat, and what better way to cool off than with a Pool party?
-Deadpool (Red Suit) is the OG and only non 5* Deadpool now that X-Foce is in the arena.
-All the hints and text we got from PlatPool leads me and many others to think he will be involved in the Boss Rush.
-CHIMICHANGAS!!!!

Comments