**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's going on? Seems this game is worse than before the dev diaries.

BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

There were alot of bold promises in those dev diaries, and it seems this game us even "buggier" than the state before those posts. The game is intermittent, multiple down times, and inconsistent alliance quests/reward delivery. I'm not asking for compensation, I'm asking for sound explanations and clear solutions. This game is essentially over five years old and should have smoother gameplay, rendering, and consistent interruption free interface. Most importantly, the game developers should better communicate with the loyal player base. This is exhausting and the lack of transparency doesn't help players want to stay with the game. If I've missed anything, please comment below. Also, if any mods are reading input would be appreciated.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Kriogenez said:

I support. 1 scheduled and 5 emergency maintenance within 24 hours !!! Do you even have a conscience? What kind of attitude towards the players ?! Are you there, fixing old errors in their place, immediately insert several new ones? What a pitiful compensation? If I break someone's car and give a windshield wiper as compensation, it will be more worthy compensation! And those tickets of yours only make the players even more angry, this is nonsense! Stop testing the patience and nerves of the players, fix the game and compensate your hands from the butt as it should!

@Kriogenez go back to the hole you crawled out of.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kriogenez said:

I support. 1 scheduled and 5 emergency maintenance within 24 hours !!! Do you even have a conscience? What kind of attitude towards the players ?! Are you there, fixing old errors in their place, immediately insert several new ones? What a pitiful compensation? If I break someone's car and give a windshield wiper as compensation, it will be more worthy compensation! And those tickets of yours only make the players even more angry, this is nonsense! Stop testing the patience and nerves of the players, fix the game and compensate your hands from the butt as it should!

Bruh,there are even green letter pop up at top page that say"... will be discussing compensation after we have resolved these issues." and those ticket just for AQ yesterday, i bet you didn't read what message said
  • KriogenezKriogenez Posts: 3
    Aziz5253 said:

Kriogenez said:

We often tend to forget that there are humans on the other side who are working so that we can enjoy our time on the game (and they get paid pretty for it which is understood). You think they purposely let the game down so that they can lose out on all the players AND also have to compensate? Use some common sense and keep patience, this doesn't happen everyday and they've already acknowledged the issue and said they're working on it. It's impossible to compensate EVERYthing for the players, but they do give out a fair amount.

I'd like to ask you tho, do YOU have a conscience? They're pretty much stressed working on their end of things and now you spout nonsense like this over here..
    Firstly, no one said that people there, on the other hand, do not work. It's about how they do it, because it seems that the employees were recruited according to the principle of the least competent and professional. It's not normal when the game is under maintenance almost all day, and after each of them new problems in the game only appear. Secondly, I showed patience all this time, because in the last months of maintenance were well, very frequent. I was silent when my alliances were losing wars, due to the fact that in the last minutes the game was closed for maintenance, I was silent when I could not enter and finish off the arena. But what they have arranged now cannot be tolerated.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Kriogenez said:

Aziz5253 said:

Kriogenez said:

We often tend to forget that there are humans on the other side who are working so that we can enjoy our time on the game (and they get paid pretty for it which is understood). You think they purposely let the game down so that they can lose out on all the players AND also have to compensate? Use some common sense and keep patience, this doesn't happen everyday and they've already acknowledged the issue and said they're working on it. It's impossible to compensate EVERYthing for the players, but they do give out a fair amount.

I'd like to ask you tho, do YOU have a conscience? They're pretty much stressed working on their end of things and now you spout nonsense like this over here..
    Firstly, no one said that people there, on the other hand, do not work. It's about how they do it, because it seems that the employees were recruited according to the principle of the least competent and professional. It's not normal when the game is under maintenance almost all day, and after each of them new problems in the game only appear. Secondly, I showed patience all this time, because in the last months of maintenance were well, very frequent. I was silent when my alliances were losing wars, due to the fact that in the last minutes the game was closed for maintenance, I was silent when I could not enter and finish off the arena. But what they have arranged now cannot be tolerated.
    As I said, try using some common sense.

"Employees were recruited according to principle of least competence and professional"
    Dude you've got to be kidding me. Venting out frustration doesn't mean you get to privilege to spout absolute nonsense and ridicule people.

"I was silent when my alliances were losing wars"
    Now while losing wars due to maintenance is a valid point, but that's what they're looking into and trying to compensate, again, ridiculing the company and spouting nonsense is just counter productive. They're not gonna take you seriously.

Why would a company bring down its own servers and mess up the game to reduce their own profits? They said they were working on this to get the game up asap, and they're going to compensate as well. So I don't understand what your whining is all about
  • KriogenezKriogenez Posts: 3
    Aziz5253 said:

Kriogenez said:

Aziz5253 said:

Kriogenez said:

"Employees were recruited according to principle of least competence and professional"
    Dude you've got to be kidding me. Venting out frustration doesn't mean you get to privilege to spout absolute nonsense and ridicule people.

Now while losing wars due to maintenance is a valid point, but that's what they're looking into and trying to compensate, again, ridiculing the company and spouting nonsense is just counter productive. They're not gonna take you seriously.

Why would a company bring down its own servers and mess up the game to reduce their own profits? They said they were working on this to get the game up asap, and they're going to compensate as well. So I don't understand what your whining is all about
    I could answer a lot, but that would be a waste of time. I will say briefly: our opinions, as well as mentality, are very different. In your words, the Western fashion for tolerance and tolerance is very clearly traced, but this is not accepted in our country. Therefore, I suggest that we no longer enter into polemics.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

There were alot of bold promises in those dev diaries, and it seems this game us even "buggier" than the state before those posts. The game is intermittent, multiple down times, and inconsistent alliance quests/reward delivery. I'm not asking for compensation, I'm asking for sound explanations and clear solutions. This game is essentially over five years old and should have smoother gameplay, rendering, and consistent interruption free interface. Most importantly, the game developers should better communicate with the loyal player base. This is exhausting and the lack of transparency doesn't help players want to stay with the game. If I've missed anything, please comment below. Also, if any mods are reading input would be appreciated.

The game is quite old. Imagine rebuilding a classic car to keep up with the fastest today. There would be a lot of limitations you would have to face due to its old design; this would impact how big an engine you could fit in, the size of the tyres, etc. Unless you went really radical. Kabam is bound by a lot of the underlying architecture of the game. At times they make huge changes, but its like windows. There is a famous error in excel where there is a day (29th feb 1900 i think) which did t exist but was but in an early version. Because some systems use this data, microsoft need to include this in their updates to ensure programs based on it still work.

I am with you though. The experience and skill mean really these things should be beta tested well before they hit the main servers. It damages kabams rep. I love the new side quest this month and think the varients (well most of them) are some of the games best content. I hope they can get basic stability under control.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kriogenez said:

Aziz5253 said:

Kriogenez said:

Aziz5253 said:

Kriogenez said:

I could answer a lot, but that would be a waste of time. I will say briefly: our opinions, as well as mentality, are very different. In your words, the Western fashion for tolerance and tolerance is very clearly traced, but this is not accepted in our country. Therefore, I suggest that we no longer enter into polemics.
    Pfft, I don't even know what to reply. If by "our" country, you're referring to the one in Southern Asia, I'm from the same land, and it's probably the country with a lot of tolerant policies. But let's not dwelve into that, it's not about tolerance, it's about using common sense. And I'm pretty sure the nonsense you're spouting is damaging "our" countries reputation as well.

Also, I'll have you know the Kabam is a Canadian company, so I guess that's too western for you too?
This discussion has been closed.