**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just a little request for compensation.

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★
Can you guys make the number of units the same for everyone conquer-cavalier? I’m currently one 5.2.6 and am grinding. You guys in forums can hate on me all you want for saying “but endgame players have such more difficult content” and I’ll understand why. But you guys all know that the collector takes an adverse of 1k units with lot of free crystals. I want to get uncollected by August and it will be a pain to hoard when I only have 300 units and 10 free crystals. I know I’m being kind of greedy but it’s not like I’m requesting for like shards or anything else I just want units. I left out act 1-3 because it’s very easy to get through and no hard content. All I’m asking for is a good amount of units.

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    If the game wasn’t down and arenas running would you of got uncollected I the last few days? Have you been doing any area to get more units?
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Can you guys make the number of units the same for everyone conquer-cavalier? I’m currently one 5.2.6 and am grinding. You guys in forums can hate on me all you want for saying “but endgame players have such more difficult content” and I’ll understand why. But you guys all know that the collector takes an adverse of 1k units with lot of free crystals. I want to get uncollected by August and it will be a pain to hoard when I only have 300 units and 10 free crystals. I know I’m being kind of greedy but it’s not like I’m requesting for like shards or anything else I just want units. I left out act 1-3 because it’s very easy to get through and no hard content. All I’m asking for is a good amount of units.

Act 1 exploration gives a LOT of units
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

There are units in acts 1-3🤦 There is absolutely zero chance you'll many units if any at all.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I think units may be included in the comp but I don’t see it being that much.

Also the collector doesn’t take 1000 units. Who are you using? Even with a bad account back in the day I ran through him with less than 1000 units for 100%. A few runs took just one revive. A few took a few team.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    1k? i did it with 200 units!
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Curious, would you rather:

1) receive equal compensation, Conq to Cav, at 500 units

Or

2) receive 750 units, but know that Cavs got 1,000

Seems that getting what you need should be more important to you than what other got.

ps - I'm mad at you for making me parent on the weekend
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bro read the full post to understand the difference between conquiror uncollected and cavalier....there is a lot diffrence in dificulty between act 5.2.6 and 6.1.6 from uncollected to cav it a huge difference I am on act 6 and I can say it's pretty hard to travel any further on 5.3.1_5.3.6 it's the biggining this chapter need perfect champs and 5.4.1_5.4.6 this is really annoying you need perfection in everything couse this chapters if you miss a single block you will die in single hit....and then we enter in 6.1and this need all the champ really high almost r5 5* or 6* r1_2 so here you know the dificulty I don't think reward should be equal for each and everyone this should be decided on title to title I didn't got cavalier title yet couse now I know the dificulty of that chapter 6.1 and I am happy if I get the uncollected rewards....and I know the dificulty and I accept it...youshould understand too...it's not only the high rank champ it's the dificulty and annoying nodes which we have to clear to get it cavalier title don't make it equal its just like 5 class maths (uc)12th std maths (cav)...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Bro read the full post to understand the difference between conquiror uncollected and cavalier....there is a lot diffrence in dificulty between act 5.2.6 and 6.1.6 from uncollected to cav it a huge difference I am on act 6 and I can say it's pretty hard to travel any further on 5.3.1_5.3.6 it's the biggining this chapter need perfect champs and 5.4.1_5.4.6 this is really annoying you need perfection in everything couse this chapters if you miss a single block you will die in single hit....and then we enter in 6.1and this need all the champ really high almost r5 5* or 6* r1_2 so here you know the dificulty I don't think reward should be equal for each and everyone this should be decided on title to title I didn't got cavalier title yet couse now I know the dificulty of that chapter 6.1 and I am happy if I get the uncollected rewards....and I know the dificulty and I accept it...youshould understand too...it's not only the high rank champ it's the dificulty and annoying nodes which we have to clear to get it cavalier title don't make it equal its just like 5 class maths (uc)12th std maths (cav)...

How about we just stop posting compensation posts altogether.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Yesss make it the same so u can get to UC and get better rewards in the future ROFL...
    The people that got to UC and Cav made the same investment you are about to do.
    This is like trying to buy a house in a nice neighbourhood and asking for the lot price, just because u want to live in a better area. Work for your units, either grind or break out the CC.
  • Hey there, compensation will be based on the impact these issues have had on players. We'll be able to get a full measure of that once everything is back to normal, but we aren't able to give an estimate of what exactly it will contain at this time.
This discussion has been closed.