**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any updates on when we’ll get the 7 hour solo events back?

XygonXygon Posts: 123
Daily ones came, but I’m anxiously waiting on the little ones.

Comments

• Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I understand missing the 22h event because of the revives and units, but why care about the 7h ones?

Also, no idea when they will be back.
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Xygon said:

Cause the rewards are good?
  • Options
    Bluto152Bluto152 Posts: 9
    Xygon said:

I don’t normally open crystals or use arena boosts without the relevant 7h solo quest active. Yes it’d be nice if rewards were better, but there are rewards that those of us playing in smaller alliances or solo rely on. Obviously will make do if they’re gone for awhile just would be nice to know what the timeline is.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

I understand missing the 22h event because of the revives and units, but why care about the 7h ones?

Signature stones. You get a descent amount of 2* 3* and 4* signature stones if you reach all milestones. Also the lesser/greater solo shards/crystals from them provide additional items. I know there are not that great as rewards, but not getting them for the same effort is worse 😉
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Agree with above posts... the last "update" on Game instability was July 24th...

As I write this, it's the 27th... this is the longest Kabam has been in a sort-of Limbo status (in the now 4yrs I've been playing)...

And crickets are louder than Kabam's BrainTrust... this is not cool!

C'mon Kabam... at least let us know a Timeline!
  • Options
    HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40

Ditto on what Bluto said. I'm in a full Platinum alliance and the 10% attack bonus during Class Combat events are my target. Every little FAIR advantage you can use in Season can make the difference between substantial rewards.
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Are we the next caller?
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★

I’m saving solo crystal shards cause the will update the crystal including 5* signature stones
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Ditto on what Bluto said. I'm in a full Platinum alliance and the 10% attack bonus during Class Combat events are my target. Every little FAIR advantage you can use in Season can make the difference between substantial rewards.
    I’m in plat alliance too. Agreed the boosts are the only worthwhile rewards from any of these. Still not worth the hassle imo. If I ever ran out of these boosts I’d rather spend the 30 units than grind however much is needed to get the milestone.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Ambjony said:

I’m saving solo crystal shards cause the will update the crystal including 5* signature stones
    Where can I find that info? I'm sorry to be such a bother.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited July 2020

Ambjony said:

Where can I find that info? I'm sorry to be such a bother.
    They explained in here https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-champions-of-the-contest/

Btw, the event is up and running now
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for your patience, folks! This should be resolved now. Please close and reopen the app to ensure you've received the changes.

As always, let us know if you are still experiencing any issues here!

Cheers!
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for your patience, folks! This should be resolved now. Please close and reopen the app to ensure you've received the changes.

As always, let us know if you are still experiencing any issues here!

Cheers!

Thank you!