**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So about those Fabulous Bundles?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Could we get a heads up on what each is gonna cost so we can start saving or are we gonna get just thrown into it.

Comments

• SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    what bundles?
  • (Which bundle in particular?) While some will always be a surprise, others will be revealed in advance.

For example, the incursions Bundle won't cost more than you can get in a month in the top tier, but some won't be able to do that the first time it runs, and will have to wait until it comes back in the future.

And those that wish to obtain the fabulous one without buying a bundle from the unit store will have their chance, just not on the first run. These Pieces aren't going anywhere.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    What is in the bundles??
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

(Which bundle in particular?) While some will always be a surprise, others will be revealed in advance.

For example, the incursions Bundle won't cost more than you can get in a month in the top tier, but some won't be able to do that the first time it runs, and will have to wait until it comes back in the future.

And those that wish to obtain the fabulous one without buying a bundle from the unit store will have their chance, just not on the first run. These Pieces aren't going anywhere.

Wow this actually relieved a concern of mine of him being a payed only to to complete. That's great

What is in the bundles??

Pieces of Platpool collect 5 and you can get him
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Is there an in game mail or a forum announcement about this?
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-platinumpool/ for everyone curious what I'm talking about
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    I am pushing for uncollected by 15th August, will it still be available to me if I get uncollected then or do ya have to be uncollected by the next update to get platinumpool somewhere?

You're gonna get thrown into it

Wow Thrillson you have some Gaul coming to me after stealing the show and preventing my April fool's 1* Boss Rush Idea.
    edited July 2020

@NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Is it available for F2P? It seems not, the black iso market store ☹️ @Kabam Miike messing with the free to players again

From Miikes comment it will be available for F2P some bundles will be repeating meaning you can make up for any pieces given from paid rewards
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Am I missing something? Unless I'm blind, I see no bundles

Am I missing something? Unless I'm blind, I see no bundles

We will start seeing them from August-September
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    Wil like to ikow if it the 5 star u getting or only a 3 star
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Will it be possible for f2p players to get plat pool?
    Meebleton said:

Will it be possible for f2p players to get plat pool?

It seems so. As the bundles seem to be on/off rotations

(Which bundle in particular?) While some will always be a surprise, others will be revealed in advance.

I am curious about the Black ISO price though. What's it gonna take to get that? Event Exclusive currency? Gold? Units? My Soul? Because Mephisto has that already
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

@Rodomontade_Boi its on the spotlight for platpool in the blog

Yeah my bad I'm kinda all over the place so didn't notice
  • SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    Given this will cost different currencies, I think explaining a bit more if certain pieces are exclusive, temporarily exclusive, or generic to each type is warranted. @Kabam Miike

Is it 5 distinct pieces? Say, head/legs/torso/arms/special place

Can you only buy the head with incursion points? If you miss the head for incursion points does the next time it’s back also for incursion points? Can you only get one piece in the black iso store? Another only for money?

Or is it just “have 5 pieces obtained any which way”?

Particularly if we are going to spend money, I think it’s important to be transparent with at least what parts exist, if they are always gained the same way, and if some can only be gained some ways. Also given you said f2p could eventually get him, which to me indicates there is some rotational elements there.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

I hope hes not a reskin of dpx

You can read his champion spotlight. He is not.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★