**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 is wrong.... [Merged Thread]

2»

Comments

• GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Jane foster is a 10 second fight with HT and so is longshot. But this is not the point.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for all the messages! We will track down some more information on this and let you know as soon as we can. Meanwhile, please allow us some time to investigate and gather the necessary information. We appreciate your patience! Cheers!
  • RøhitRøhit Posts: 6
    Kabam Boo said:

Thank you for all the messages! We will track down some more information on this and let you know as soon as we can. Meanwhile, please allow us some time to investigate and gather the necessary information. We appreciate your patience! Cheers!

Any updates/information on this issue? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    It’s funny how the mods themselves are clueless !!
  • ChopstickWarriorChopstickWarrior Posts: 14
    Crys23 said:

Why are you complaining about cmm on ptb path? I do that path (with epic modifiers) and it's the easiest fight on the entire path.
    Jane foster is the hardest fight on that path. Replace that

lol, Jane foster is the easiest fight on that path what you on about. Every fight is straight forward and the epic modifiers make it interesting that's good. Only fight on that path is CMM cause she gains binary from being incinerated and if you have to deal with that + epic modifiers .. yuk. Ive been quaking it anyways but for my other incinerate options I've experienced all the fights and SS and jane foster are soooo easy lmao
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi again folks!

Sorry about the delay. My sincerest apologies if I caused you any confusion and grief in my update. At this time, we can confirm that Mordo & CMM will be replaced with Tigra & Longshot in the next update. For more information, please refer to our post about the update: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212320/alliance-quest-map-7-august-13th-7-5-1-update

Once again, my sincerest apologies for any confusion caused. We hope you'll explore and enjoy the update when it rolls around! :)