**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Samsung S8+ Unsupported

Kabam,

Is the Samsung S8 and S8+ soon to not be supported? I only ask because the game is crashing on me at a ridiculous rate and my alliance mates are not reporting the same level of crashes. Is anyone else experiencing multiple crashes per day?

I have submitted at least 5, maybe 6, Support Tickets over the last week. Kabam support just keeps closing the tickets with canned statements acknowledging issues and looking into it. I really feel like they're not taking it seriously. These crashes are happening all over the game and the use of resources is getting to a point where I am ready to quit the game. Crazy that just 2 weeks ago I talking about spending more on the game and now here we are.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    should be supported. Please don't spam tickets. This clogs up the system and means that you have less chance to get any actual help
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156

should be supported. Please don't spam tickets. This clogs up the system and means that you have less chance to get any actual help

Each ticket is for a different instance. Each instance cost me resources. Those instances should be documented.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Each ticket is for a different instance. Each instance cost me resources. Those instances should be documented.
    usually support gives an automated response, and then gets an actual person. Patience is key

usually support gives an automated response, and then gets an actual person. Patience is key
    Yes, I have received the auto response and then the "actual person" provides yet another canned response and closes the ticket. I've been playing for years. I know the drill. This past week has not been the same. Kabam is just closing tickets without actually addressing the issues.
  • RJOHMERJOHME Posts: 13
    I'm having the same problem
    In-Game Name: Rjohme
    Device and Model: (Samsung s9+)
    Device Operating System: (10)
    Cellular or WiFi: both. CELLULAR, mobile carrier: Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: All, Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: I am getting kicked out of the game. It keep saying I did not have internet but I have check both my WIFI and Cell Data. I also have an Apple tablet and it does not have the same issues
    edited July 2020
    How are there Wars going on right now with the game still unstable??? I just had it crash during an AW fight. So that's just a free KO for the opponent? @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

I have it recorded, but can't attach. Says file type not supported and file size is too large.
    Exactly half health and Rhino only has 2 attack bonus' left. So now we have given the opponent an unfair advantage.
    edited July 2020
    Doesn't seem right.

• I use Samsung Galaxy S8+ as well. My game crashes constantly on all fronts. Sent in a ticket and was asked to fill out a link. Sent another one. Fully expect to have the same issue.

It's sad that I've played this game 5 years, but now have no option but to delete.
  • Please head over to this thread below and fill out our provided template:

Android

Doing this allows us to investigate the issue further. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.