**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is this?

VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anything like this happening to anyone else?

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Ghost was playing splatoon what else would it be?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Paintball node.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    What’s this? Your ghost is evolving!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Cllearly u don see it? Marvel Paint Balled her so that she can see her when she phases
  • VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21

Holy cow! What device are you using? Somebody should post this on r/softwaregore

Oneplus6T
    Since we got those frequent outages I am experiencing problems like this on my device
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Disco time
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145

Disco time

S O U P T I M E
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★

Disco time

S O U P T I M E
    I like your name
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Disco time

S O U P T I M E
    Pizza time

• VedantMehtaVedantMehta Posts: 21

Holy cow! What device are you using? Somebody should post this on r/softwaregore

Oneplus6T
    Since we got those frequent outages I am experiencing problems like this on my device
    Maybe you should upgrade. I use OnePlus 7T, and the game runs smoothly, and can handle the game easily. I don't have the cool visuals of iOS like the rain, or proper phase animation for ghost, but don't experience any visual bugs.
    Should I contact support for this?
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57

Oneplus6T
    Maybe you should upgrade. I use OnePlus 7T, and the game runs smoothly, and can handle the game easily. I don't have the cool visuals of iOS like the rain, or proper phase animation for ghost, but don't experience any visual bugs.
    I use a Samsung A50 but I dont get much problems and surely nothing like that
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Congratulations you just unlocked Noob Saibot!
    Don't forget to FINISH HIM! ;)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please try reinstalling the game as that can often help to resolve texture issues such as this.
This discussion has been closed.