**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Official Kabam Appreciation Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    In all honesty, this is a good game despite the bugs and stuff.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It's the good old alliance trick again. And yes, it is just a trick and that's the nice word to use.

You do know that you people can always find another game to "hang out", right?

By "hanging out" in a game you people want us to believe is crappy (and getting worse by some people's views), then you are proving that there is nothing wrong with the game itself or how it is being managed.

If you people just want to "hang out", then use the line chat that many of you already have and use.

Sure just give me back the money I invested in this game and I would be more than happy to do so

So do Kabam get back all the hours and days you played and got enjoyment from their game in exchange then?

You pay to watch a movie and dont enjoy it do you get the money back?

You buy a xbox game and 12 months later a newer version comes out, do you get your money back for the 1st game then?

You buy a car, use it for 2 years until it breaks down and you dont want it anymore do you get back the money you bought it with, or the fule costs, insurance costs etc?

When using an analogy on comparisons about money back, maybe not use products that we can in fact sell for money or able to get refunded on when they break.
    It's the good old alliance trick again. And yes, it is just a trick and that's the nice word to use.

You do know that you people can always find another game to "hang out", right?

By "hanging out" in a game you people want us to believe is crappy (and getting worse by some people's views), then you are proving that there is nothing wrong with the game itself or how it is being managed.

If you people just want to "hang out", then use the line chat that many of you already have and use.

Sure just give me back the money I invested in this game and I would be more than happy to do so

So do Kabam get back all the hours and days you played and got enjoyment from their game in exchange then?

If thats possible then sure yeah that time would have been spent on something "constructive"

Mate, YOU chose to not use that time and effort for something more constructive ffs

Just like now your choosing to waste your time on these forums complaining about time and money you have already wasted!!!
    After this comment it took you 3 pages to argue your opinions with everyone who shared a different one. Hmmm
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Let's be real here if the game wasn't based on Marvel characters it would've died long ago

Agree, and?

It is, we play because we like Marvel, we stay because we like the game

I understand that bugs etc annoy people to hell, and happy for them to post about them, but it annoys me when they deny the fact that the good bits of this game outweigh the bad 100 to 1 at least. That is why we all continue to play the game

The good bits of this game are the characters, which Kabam has nothing to do with. Therefore this appreciation thread is pointless

Oh come on!!

How many have other Marvel games you played, or do still play? Be honest? How many do you spend the time, effort and money on that you do on this game, again be honest?

Kabam have built a bloody good game here, give credit where it is due. You started playing because of Marvel (like I did) you stay playing because they have built a game that you really enjoy being part of

There's not many modern Marvel games out there. I play MFF and MHO and while I might not have spent as much time on them total, mostly cause I have to be on a PC to play them, I did spend more money on them, as my MCOC account is f2p

If you really are f2p, then, in my opinion, you have no right to complain ever. Sorry, but if you get something for free that you enjoy, you can't then complain about it?

LOL, really? Everyone who handles a product has the right to complain and voice an opinion on it. This game happens to have a community where everyone's complaint matters, it sometimes ends up being everyone as whole who gets us what we need/want and helps improve the game.
    Whatever the OP is on I want some. Where'd you get it?

What do u mean? I'm on iPhone 6 for MCOC if that is what you are asking?

I know you're bogus now. Iphone 6 doesn't work very well or at all on higher levels where the AI go into insane mode. Trust me I know
    Thats actually false, as its been a heavy favorite for a while among many players. Myself, I use the iPhone 6 and have NEVER suffered any issues. Maybe the problem lies on your end.
This discussion has been closed.