**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R3 Elsa Bloodstone

Comments

• NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    I love Elsa, her play style it's amazing
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    Awesome rank up and you probably have god tier champs you could've ranked other then her.

Mine is rank 2 and will be my first rank 3 eventually. Until then, I'm a little jealous of yours.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    She is an amazing champ, no doubt~
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    That’s super satisfying to watch. She seems so much fun to play.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Big props for doing it. Amazing champ. Highly underrated.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Damn. I want a 6* Elsa even more now
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Tbh I’m not a big fan of her, grats for the hard decision.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @HughJanisole send us some game play video dude !!! u got suicides too so would love to see that !!!! thanks...
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @Mayis it was right after i ranked her up .. so i will look into it !! thanks for your comments !!!
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Overrated, she’s just some chick with a gun. They should nerf her
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Highly underrated. She’s the ultimate evade counter and debuff queen, so iniquity and despair are well utilized. Besides that, she crits a lot and does steady and solid damage. She’s incredibly fun to play, which is underrated in itself. I can’t believe that I didn’t ever give her a chance, and I’m going to take her up after trying her out.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Good R3 choice. Nice demo too!
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I have a 6* domino and now I would love to compare her with Elsa