**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing profile pic

Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★

For some reason, my Spider-Man logo profile picture is missing after the new update (note: the top image is from recently and the second image is from before the update)

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Bumping this since I liked my old profile pic and would like to have it back
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46

For some reason, my Spider-Man logo profile picture is missing after the new update (note: the top image is from recently and the second image is from before the update)

Just noticed the same thing happened to me. Hope Kabam fixes this or refunds the resources used to get the profile pic.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I think this is the one I noticed was missing on my options last week.

I mean, I noticed I had one missing last week and posted about it and I think it's this one.
  • Hey @Brou -

Are you missing the same exact one?

I want to flag this up with the rest of the team, but I wanna be sure it's happening for the same picture.
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46

Hey @Brou -

Are you missing the same exact one?

I want to flag this up with the rest of the team, but I wanna be sure it's happening for the same picture.

Yes, it’s the Spider-Man logo. Thanks!

• Thank you!

I've gone ahead and flagged this up with the rest of our team so we can get it corrected! :)
  • JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    Yes, that is it
  • Did you ever get your spiderman picture back? I have another that went missing and others too thor (close up) and warlock (hammer)
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Yea same with mine
  • Quis414Quis414 Posts: 44
    Vydious... I paid units for the DN profile pic and its not here anymore
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    @BrooklynGambaro Ended up getting it back sometime this week
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Mine is back today. Appreciate it kabam
  • Pit_JPit_J Posts: 10

@Kabam Vydious just wanted to flag another missing profile pic, that disappeared the same time as the Spidey pic but is still missing. I believe it’s Cull’s hammer.