**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V28.0 Bug. Keeps replaying same fight

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
Was running 6.1.1. Started pre update. Continued after updated to latest version. Get to the Electra fight and it keeps making me replay over and over. It’s like Groundhog Day! Uploaded a vid to YouTube. It’s really glitchy when it jumps back to redo the fight again. Doesn’t matter which character I choose. Won’t let me go past.

https://youtu.be/Ci08uyYVmDM

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Was it just at this Elektra fight or have any of you found this issue with any other fights?

@Wozzy101 Could you please also confirm the quest shown in your video?

The above information would be greatly appreciated for troubleshooting purposes. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Was it just at this Elektra fight or have any of you found this issue with any other fights?

@Wozzy101 Could you please also confirm the quest shown in your video?

The above information would be greatly appreciated for troubleshooting purposes. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Have just tried again and it’s let me through. I’ve completed the quest now.
    We're so glad to hear! This may have been a slight connection issue, which should resolve itself momentarily. We suggest that if you encounter this issue again, please try giving it a moment and then returning to it. If the issue persists, please let us know. As always, we will be here to assist and troubleshoot, if necessary! For now, we hope you'll continue to enjoy the game! Cheerio!