**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Auto-complete! What am I missing here?

There is an in game message about auto completing daily quest. I know I haven't don't them in months, but it kind of put a smile on my face since I've not been doing anything with my energy for some time now.
In the message it reads: from level 40+ and uncollected above, we should be able to auto completing expert daily class and basic quests.
Apparently I don't think that is what it transcribes in game.
Let me know if I'm missing something.

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    edited August 2020
    You should have explored the quest 100% at least once beforehand. I mean in previous weeks, you must have explored them at least once.
  • Mega_collususMega_collusus Posts: 12
    Would have liked to see this be a little more pro-player, unless I’m missing something. From my understanding of it the quest requires 30 energy for 1 lane doing it yourself, but 50 energy for autocomplete on expert. It’s not really doing us any favors at that point. Many other games are not levying such a high “tax” on their players to autocomplete a quest they’ve already done.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I just did the first one and it took my energy but didn’t give me the 3 t1 @kabam
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    odogg9941 said:

I just did the first one and it took my energy but didn’t give me the 3 t1 @kabam

omg one bug after another. patience patience please LOL.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 669 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks!

Great observations! We have recently updated the daily quests with new defenders, so the completions have been reset. In case you have not completed (100%) the daily quests in a little while, you will need to give it another go before the auto-complete button is available to you!

Hope the above helps! Happy Auto-completing!

Hello @Kabam Boo

There is definitely a bug,

I have completed Act 4 and I got Conqueror title
    I have also completed Cat 4 Basic Quest 100% again yesterday, which for yesterday it did unlocked (Green) the Auto Complete Button for Cat 4 Basic Quest.

However today, it is not available again (greyed out and not available).

So I assume the system is not remember the 100% completion. (already sent report through the game)

Can the development team look into this.
  • I’d venture to say that each Class of daily quest is separate as far as having previously completed one or not.
    Ie, Science vs Mystic, etc. Probably have to complete each Class of quest before can do AUTO, even if you had previously completed “other” Class days.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

I’d venture to say that each Class of daily quest is separate as far as having previously completed one or not.
    Ie, Science vs Mystic, etc. Probably have to complete each Class of quest before can do AUTO, even if you had previously completed “other” Class days.

Sorry I couldn't return to this thread earlier, But I had screenshots of even the basic catalyst quest. I've done those 100% a lot of times, the auto complete still wasn't an option there. But like kabam boo said: they've updated the defenders.
    So I'll take that as the reason and move on.
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Autocomplete only gives you the t1 t2 or t3 items. But actually doing the quest also gives you gold and options at heal pots small iso or even mastery cores. Not worth autocomplete at all

Might be more relevant on mystic day for people that want to unlock mystic dispersion