**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock SP1 misses

2»

Comments

• I face the problems too. Its not only for warlock,rulk, hype or corvus, it happens to many.
    But unfortunately it happens most of the time to physical hits. That is quite disturbing as almost all of them in the game have physical hits as their first hits in the game.
    As for what i remember now, its cyclops who has a projectile in sp1 lol. (Jff)😂😂
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Happened to me as well today in war. It's a hit and a miss, and it's not like the Sp1 is useless and we can just ignore it for now. Plays a big role when power controlling.
  • Still being looked into, sorry gang. I don't have an update as of yet.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited August 2020

I Agree my warlock blocks but silver surfer punches right through it...

YES, Warlock is def missing on the 1st hit of his SP1. Plz fix, it's kind've important to p.control when they're infected. Thx @Kabam Vydious

SSurf seems to hit thru my block/parry (not talking about heavy) especially after my SP. Looks like he's throwing hit during standing up instead of when completed. His description doesnt mention that. Am i missing something or maybe his stand up recovery time is quicker than most?
  • Yes i have ALSO unfortunately been a victim of this bug
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Had this happen on the Heralds Quest, epic level against stealth spidey (Air Walker boss)... I fired sp1 three times. He was infected every time and I had different results each time. The initial hit made contact each time, so I don't think it was an evade issue.
    Please keep working this one. Very frustrating to have one of my top dogs not functioning consistently.
    Thanks
  • DavidPaulsonDavidPaulson Posts: 26
    died in the last AQ because of this bug.
    Guys, just saw the update notes and I don’t see a fix for warlock on here... Um what? This causes someone to die in ALL game modes. But sure. I guess a wall breaking apart during a KO is super important. Wtf @Kabam Vydious
    Yep, still and issue here!
  • Hey there, the team has a fix for this that should be ready in the next game update.