**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer of Pain??? [Merged Threads]

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Did this get pushed back or something? Summer is almost over, just wondering when , if ever, this will be coming out. Somebody mentioned that in some thread there was something about having too much content and pushing it back for a later date. If this is the case having no announcement is great (!).
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    It mentioned in the Dev Diary for quests that the summer of pain was coming later this summer. Any news or announcements coming soon regarding that?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They had said it's been cancelled.. can't find the thread where that was stated though..
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    They said it won’t be summer, so probably in oct-nov range
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

They had said it's been cancelled.. can't find the thread where that was stated though..

No ther haven’t said it ben canceled at all it wasn’t really sure to name that summer since it can com after
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    They made a comment in another thread (can't find it currently) that it would not be happening this the summer.. but will be pushed back... they didn't specify a timeframe though..
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    tafre said:

Summer doesn’t end until next month

Summer is either June-July-August or 21st of June- 23rd of September I took the former definition like most people would. Also what would you expect if they said something like "The x event will be released in June."? I am pretty sure that you would not think the 30th of June. It is the same logic...
    Well I didn’t know we were still in school. That’s the only instance where I would think summer is those three months
    I’m just saying since they already released a ton of stuff. I’ll admit most of it is good sometimes it is obvious they are biting off more than they can chew. But overall I’d still give them more time to be able to complete stuff