**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone notice how bugged Dr. Doom is in AQ and how it's cheating

2»

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

hey just did it. uploading now

uh huh. I just did it also
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

hey just did it. uploading now

uh huh. I just did it also
    good :)

• Options
    is that good enough?
  • Options

Read my full comment and explanation
    Don't go on the 2 lines of starting and quoting them only
    @ThiccoMode @MaxGaming

I tried my best recreating and I think it's enough proof
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited August 2020

That's an awesome example. The only issue that I see is that you had time to setup charging a heavy. But in the example I posted, there should not have been enough time in between when I dashed back and then immediately dashed forward for the doom AI to charge a heavy. Ideally, you just want to stay away from him period if suffering from a shock debuff, but it still seems to me that the way his description is written, that isn't what really happens. In other words, you should only get stunned if Doom is visibility charging a heavy and you are in striking distance. His charging animation should be fully intact and complete, not activated 0.0001 milliseconds as you are dashing forward.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

That's an awesome example. The only issue that I see is that you had time to setup charging a heavy. But in the example I posted, there should not have been enough time in between when I dashed back and then immediately dashed forward for the doom AI to charge a heavy. Ideally, you just want to stay away from him period if suffering from a shock debuff, but it still seems to me that the way his description is written, that isn't what really happens. In other words, you should only get stunned if Doom is visibility charging a heavy and you are in striking distance. His charging animation should be fully intact and complete, not activated 0.0001 milliseconds as you are dashing forward.
    His activation is on frame one of his heavy. You dashed back, thats set up time, and had a big enough distance from evading the first hit for the follow up hit to happen. May see unfair to you, but it's something anyone can do in that exact same situation.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

His activation is on frame one of his heavy. You dashed back, thats set up time, and had a big enough distance from evading the first hit for the follow up hit to happen. May see unfair to you, but it's something anyone can do in that exact same situation.
    Yup this is a better explanation than my rambling lol.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

That's cool and all but I never said it is unfair. If that's the way it is intended to be, then so be it. I'm just saying that the description makes it seem like you need to be charging the heavy for it to activate, as in, sitting there holding a heavy like how KK charges her fury.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

That's cool and all but I never said it is unfair. If that's the way it is intended to be, then so be it. I'm just saying that the description makes it seem like you need to be charging the heavy for it to activate, as in, sitting there holding a heavy like how KK charges her fury.
    All heavies are charged to an extent since there's a delay from the point of charging to the release of the hit. It's the exact same with Wasps heavy stun.
  • Options
    This thread went way off the rails and became mostly argumentative so we are going to close it down. Keep in mind that the forum rules still apply even when you disagree with someone and insults and personal attacks won't be tolerated on these forums.
This discussion has been closed.