**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Showdown Leaderboard Update Issue/Error

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
There seems to be a discrepancy as per the screenshots: The summoner Burgess was shifted over from Asia to Americas yesterday, and just today he was shifted back to Asia again. The timings on the leaderboard seem to be the older timings. Could this be a leaderboard update error showing previous standings instead?

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    edited August 2020
    they uploaded an outdated file hehe @Kabam Miike
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited August 2020

I noticed that too. This is an old version of the leaderboard. Kabam should give some explanations because this is confusing.

Yes, this is uncalled for. Primarily because the competing summoners base their efforts on the most current leader times, if summoners can be shifted twice in this case, Burgess from Asia then to Americas and the back again it really is going to complicate matters.

The first shift to correct maybe an initial admin error i can understand, which is what happened to @Trapstâr, but to shift back and forth isn’t proper.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Or maybe Burgess was wrongly shifted to America region in the first place, and shifted back. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    xNig said:

Or maybe Burgess was wrongly shifted to America region in the first place, and shifted back. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s the old leaderboard, let’s wait and see.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I'm so glad i'm not the only one that noticed
    Based on Timezone, they’re likely sleeping right now.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Maybe this is a stupid question. But where do I find the leaderboard?
    @Kabam Miike if you could assist in verifying the status of the Leaderboard discrepancy, and as to the exact nature behind the double shifting of Burgess from Asia to Americas, then back to Asia again. Thank you
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra...

What's going on with the leaderboard?
    And this got shifted under bugs, lol. This isn’t a game issue. 🤦‍♂️
  • It may have been a hiccup in running a location for someone. I'm working on getting details to ensure it's settled.

It may have been a hiccup in running a location for someone. I'm working on getting details to ensure it's settled.

Thank you @Kabam Vydious , if you could also assist in verifying the issue about the double shift of the summoner Burgess to confirm that the account should belong under the Americas or not.
  • They're in the correct place. We're currently looking into what caused it and how to avoid it happening.

They're in the correct place. We're currently looking into what caused it and how to avoid it happening.

As in what’s being displayed right now is the previous leaderboard from 2 days ago right?

They're in the correct place. We're currently looking into what caused it and how to avoid it happening.

So I take it that the Burgess account should be placed under The Americas region?