**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Is everyone just going to ignore the fact that you can get 1.2 million gold from Legendary alone? THANK YOU KABAM!!!!

was just about to comment on that. really nice bonus
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    color me confused
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    also a new plat pool piece
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Rewards looking juicy.

For the new/progressing players I really like that +99 sig stone for the 3*. Not so useful for me perhaps, but that could really be the boost someone needs to start getting the most of their 3* Void etc.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

A bit of light reading for a Wednesday morning, folks! Fortune favours the patient ;)

Oh no... does that mean you’re not gonna decode it...
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So I managed to catch everything except we can only do 28 paths, which means we can’t do epic for the platinum pool stuff. I don’t mind but I’m sure most have this question. Not totally pressed about getting a deadpool. I would like to get red deadpool but the rest eh.

So I managed to catch everything except we can only do 28 paths, which means we can’t do epic for the platinum pool stuff. I don’t mind but I’m sure most have this question. Not totally pressed about getting a deadpool. I would like to get red deadpool but the rest eh.

of course you can. you'll just have to weigh the importance of each key ... which do you use for Epic or will you use all for Legendary etc??
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Little bit disappointed that there is no platinumpool piece in legendary difficulty....

BUT 1.2 MILLION GOLD AND NO ENERGY GETS ME HYPED

Hope the nodes aren't as bad as Herald difficulty....
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    So if we want to get the Platinumpool piece and the fabulous crystals do we have to do epic instead of legendary and lose out on a lot of rewards, or am I missing something. I don't get why they couldn't put the Platpool stuff in legendary as well
    the real question is can we use a key to scout and then go back into the quest?? inquiring Deacons would like to know??
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

A bit of light reading for a Wednesday morning, folks! Fortune favours the patient ;)

Just a bit of clarification on things such as:
    Does each path have a set reward?
    So we can pick the exact reward we want rather than hoping to find it in a chest and potentially wasting keys on useless items.

Would be nice.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    This sounds a bit like how Captain Jack Sparrow would narrate something
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Masterdux said:

I don't know if the legendary dificulty is an indicator that there won't be a Cavalier dificulty on the monthly event quest or if legendary is the new "Epic" dificulty for side events...

"Legendary" is the "Cavalier" difficult on the side event quests. Similar to Herald or Canadian that we got these last months
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Can we be clear.. will be plat pool pieces be in a chest or just on a path.

So can just run 1/2 epic to pick these up and do legendary for the rest?
  • ContenderJContenderJ Posts: 66
    Are we going to be able to explore all difficulty sorry I didn’t Real the whole thing idk if they mentioned taht
  • Amir447Amir447 Posts: 314 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Greetings Summoners!

Arrrrrrrr - we be given’ Captain Flint a run for his stash o’ rum! This is your opportunity to do your best Jim Hawkins, Summoner style, on this inspired journey through our very own, Mutant Treasure Island!

LAND AHOY!

NEW quest details, so pay close attention!

We dock at the Island of Krakoa, on September 2, 2020. Strange as it were, tales recount access to the Island requires no Energy or any other forms of payment at all. However, travellers beware, Mutants have taken to erecting locked gates along marked paths, identified by Difficulty, to the hidden treasure chests containing the likes of Crystals, Catalysts, Awakening Gems and more. The Mutants answer to one master, the master of this Island, one scoundrel of a seadog who goes by the name of… Platinum Jones.

Should you wish to travel these paths in search of Jones’ scattered treasures, one must possess a very particular model of Key, called an ISO Key, to which no living soul has acquired the blueprints for. Jones is fully aware of his monopoly so you will have to earn his favour if you be wanting those Keys! What would a salty dog like Jones want, you say? Well, we hear he enjoys the thrill of sending travelers on solo adventures in order to complete special objectives. Complete the objectives to Jones’ satisfaction and you will be granted one of Jones’ Lockers. In it, you will have the opportunity to select one (1) Key of your choosing. As Jones alone holds the right to the Keys, he is not likely to entertain you for more than once a day for the duration of our stay. However, in case you’ve found the bottom of the rum barrel the night before, Jones might be inclined to save you a Locker for the days you were missing in action, but not before you complete the very same objectives you would have owed to him! A word of caution: these Keys have been known to dematerialise after each use, so you will need a new Key for each path you choose to enter. Tricky business, these Keys!

From there, it will be up to you to defeat the resident Mutants, and any of the Island’s other rogue inhabitants, that guard the chests and claim the hidden treasures of Krokoa. Before we send you on your way, our scouts took the shores in the dead of night so they could deliver the following report.

SCOUT REPORT:
    Our scouts have reported 28 paths per Difficulty, with Hidden Characters along each of the various paths, and rather unpredictable Bosses. Apparently, Deadpool has also been spotted on the path of Epic Difficulty and up to his usual mischief on the Island, so be on your guard for this familiar face!

We set sail again in about a month’s time, on October 7, 2020. Explore at your own risk; stay on the paths! Travellers have been known to stray from the paths and come to perish on the Island. We hope you meet a happier fate.

Fair travels, Summoners. May your adventures on Krakoa be bountiful.

LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY

The walls have ears. We hear you wish to be challenged further, that we have been too kind. We hear your chants, and we answer with Legendary Difficulty.

REWARDS

Thanks to some of our more zealous scouts, we have even secured reports on potential contents of these elusive treasure chests, which all seem to carry a certain curious star rating:

1-Star Chests:
    Gold, sweet Gold

2-Star Chests:
    Hero Crystals or Hero Crystal Shards

3-Star Chests:
    Catalyst Fragments, Catalysts or Catalyst Crystals

4-Star Chests:
    Signature Stone Crystals or Awakening Gem Crystal

Remember! These can all be found INSIDE the treasure chests!

These kind of events are always some of the most fun events. More please.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited August 2020
    lol I love the muppet treasure island reference @Kabam Boo