**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Q. What’s worse than pulling Superior Iron Man from a 6* crystal?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
A. Duping Superior Iron Man from a 6* crystal two crystals later!

It really is amazing how these things can make or ruin your week πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚

Comments

• AldacAldac Posts: 475 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m actually hoping for a Black Panther/Black Panther Civil War overhaul first, I feel like I have to rank these guys up out of respect 😭
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel you man I also own that turd as a 6*. It gets better. Hang on in there
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Venompool?
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Answer: Duping your 6* SIM
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 837 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well I have
    6* superior iron man
    6* iron man
    6* dpxf
    Don’t know which is worst lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rookiie said:

DW fam,
    I'm sure he's going to get an Overhaul, and I'm hoping it will be a good one
    #justicefortheIronMen

My sig 40 6s SIM likes your idea.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hazzalec1 said:

Well I have
    6* superior iron man
    6* iron man
    6* dpxf

I have 15 6 star champs that should be on the overhaul list. Groot, IF, SIM, both Cyclops, DD, Rocket, Iron Patriot, Juggs, Moon Knight, Joe Fixit, Cap WWII, Drax.... I could go on, sadly.

I also have great 6 stars. But some overhauls could really help me out.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hazzalec1 said:

Well I have
    6* superior iron man
    6* iron man
    6* dpxf

I'll take that dpxf
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 β˜…β˜…
    Pulling cable from a cavalier crystal is awesome first dupe so happy Jackpot hit. Pulling cable from your next 6 *shard crystal made me feel a bit salty now at sig 40 double dip dupe!!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To be honest I'd rather pull someone utterly useless than someone just bad. Not gonna use either but at least theres a better chance of a buff
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice to rngesus to turn things around.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’d probably say pulling og Iron Man as a 6* is far less superior than pulling a 6* SIM... 🧐
  • Fireangle27Fireangle27 Posts: 6 β˜…
    The basic pool is terrible currently. The chances of getting a good champ are really low. On average I get 1 decent/good champ from 10

I’d probably say pulling og Iron Man as a 6* is far less superior than pulling a 6* SIM... 🧐

I pulled OG Iron Man a few months ago... πŸ˜‚

I also have both Cyclops (including one duped) and was lucky enough to get a Karnak a few pulls ago. Although at least he has a synergy with Medusa...

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2020
    Aldac said:

I’m actually hoping for a Black Panther/Black Panther Civil War overhaul first, I feel like I have to rank these guys up out of respect 😭

Stop dude. Rank him up unbuffed, don't go asking for a buff because he died. That makes you an absolutely horrible person.
    Did I say I was waiting for that first? No. Why start a fight on the internet based on a (mistaken) presumption?
    edited September 2020
    Also- who exactly made you the arbiter of whether someone is a good person or not? The only thing you’ve achieved is being the first person to make me genuinely angry on these forums. Congrats!
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have got 2 six stars they are kinda good
    Venom and Wasp
    both of them I got by letting the crystal spin and stopping on its own it takes a while
    Aldac said:

Also- who exactly made you the arbiter of whether someone is a good person or not? The only thing you’ve achieved is being the first person to make me genuinely angry on these forums. Congrats!

Im just telling you my thoughts and opinions but that just gives me bad vibes. And you did say you were waiting first peep your quote "I’m actually hoping for a Black Panther/Black Panther Civil War overhaul first"
    And it's fine if you're getting mad at me but you can just block out the hate I'm just stating my opinion :)

Aldac said:

Im just telling you my thoughts and opinions but that just gives me bad vibes. And you did say you were waiting first peep your quote "I’m actually hoping for a Black Panther/Black Panther Civil War overhaul first"
    And it's fine if you're getting mad at me but you can just block out the hate I'm just stating my opinion :)
    Since we’re having a Pointless Forum Argument ©︎ let me clarify the meaning of the above sentence for you.

β€œFirst” in the context of my reply above refers to β€œgets an overhaul first before Superior Iron Man” and only means that. Anything else is your own presumption, which was both mistaken and offensive.

edited September 2020
    Aldac said:

Aldac said:

Since we’re having a Pointless Forum Argument ©︎ let me clarify the meaning of the above sentence for you.

β€œFirst” in the context of my reply above refers to β€œgets an overhaul first before Superior Iron Man” and only means that. Anything else is your own presumption, which was both mistaken and offensive.

Umm sorry, can you explain? How does β€œgets an overhaul first before Superior Iron Man" not mean you want him to get a buff? And if you want me to apoligize for being "offensive" ok sorry then. But understand that i've had enough of people wanting an buff for someone who died. Yes we should give them our love and respect but there are better ways to respect him, like make an ista post, change your profile in-game, etc. And if you get offended that easily then get off forums.
  • Closing this down due to the derailment currently happening.
This discussion has been closed.