**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gameplay out of sync

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I might be the only one but gameplay is not as it should be.

If I could precisely say what was wrong I would. But I can’t.

It’s parry is dexting it’s wiffling it’s my champ trowing attack’s I did not intended.

This is not possible for me to prove. So all this post can do is ask if other people are expressing problems because it’s all input problems which cannot be seen on video
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hey @Treo, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your inputs not registering and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

I experienced a similar problem a few months back and was told to give the screen of my device a real good cleaning. As silly as it sounded, I tried it and it worked! So, maybe give that a go and hopefully it works for you too. It's amazing what gets on the screens of our devices on a daily basis, dust, dirt, smudges, and all those things can really affect their responsiveness!

If that doesn't work, I would recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.