**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

According to Hades

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

I just ran legwndary once. Can i run it again for more souls?

What about running the other difficulties too once to at least get the key for each difficulty?

I think you can run it multiple times but there's a bug where you can receive the shards multiple times but your only supposed to get it once.
    Ok i just ran legendary again. Got souls for each fight and upon completion got another key. But also got shards at the end. I will stop running legendary now, i think this was not supposed to happen (getting the shard again)

Anyways i will run the other difficulties once just to collect the keys
  • PizzaParker17PizzaParker17 Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    WARNING!!!!! (KABAM PLEASE READ)
    I believe that I found a bug.
    I went to the new Hades side quest today and I figured out that you can farm multiple keys, shards and souls.
    DO NOT REPLAY THE QUEST AFTER DOING IT THE FIRST TIME. KABAM PLEASE FIX IT ON MY ACCOUNT.
  • amit57111amit57111 Posts: 21
    edited October 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo i have ran this quest 3 times today but at the 3rd time i have noticed that i got some shards after the completion, so i went to this post and saw that we are supposed to get shards only once, i have stopped running this quest, am i ok in case of a ban wave?
    Also regarding the cavalier challenge for the 10% of the t5cc if i enter with a team of less than 10k team rating and then use boosts, will i get the reward or not?
    Thank you guys for doing a great job.
  • ProfessorCJProfessorCJ Posts: 7

I just ran legwndary once. Can i run it again for more souls?

What about running the other difficulties too once to at least get the key for each difficulty?

I think you can run it multiple times but there's a bug where you can receive the shards multiple times but your only supposed to get it once.
    Ok i just ran legendary again. Got souls for each fight and upon completion got another key. But also got shards at the end. I will stop running legendary now, i think this was not supposed to happen (getting the shard again)

Anyways i will run the other difficulties once just to collect the keys
    Yea probably should until they fix it
  • Nikos72Nikos72 Posts: 12
    I wonder if this event (having only one path) is meant to be played only once, why after completing it there is a replay button ?
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    @Kabam Miike
    Will you ban 1 week every player that tried just 1 more time to check if the quest is bugged ?
    I mean I did every difficulty once, but I tried just 1 another time (because you said we could do it multiple times).

Furthermore, if you said we can do the quest several times, why players will be banned ? For being awarded with shards ? It's not their fault if the quest is bugged, they followed your informations. no ? ...
  • LordvanalukarLordvanalukar Posts: 103
    In german Mail they say
    Du kannst dich nach dunkler Lust und laune schinden um verlohren Seelen und Dietrich zu erhalten.
    (You can tinker with dark moods to get lost souls and lockpicks.)
  • Ggnore2332Ggnore2332 Posts: 1
    I did the first 3 difficulty modes with out realizing it could be bug ESPECIALLY since we are supposed to do them more then once. Banning players in this situation would be completely unjustified!! Maybe it'd be different if it was an obvious glitch but this one wasn't even obvious... if kabam wants to take away me and other players shards fine but a ban after a second mistake is just anti player!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

This is player entrapment for sure. You tell us to grind with in game mail. Then post on forums that anyone who grinds will be banned.

How about you send in-game mail and stop setting people up to fail?

Wait where did they post for this event saying if you abuse the bug you will get banned?
  • I am still waiting for kabam’s update to enter in other difficulties.. i did one run of legendary and then came in to see in forum and since then waiting for the update..
  • PsycroptixPsycroptix Posts: 21
    There is a mutant island kind of bug , again, when I did the legendary quest again, I got all the rewards again. I m not doing it again, and ok to give away the shards but why is this kind of bug happening again n again? Players have to afraid of bugs rather than be excited when new events starts..
  • VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    For everyone's info, I got 1700 souls, but I don't see any extra shards in my inventory
  • toitoitoitoi Posts: 1
    how many times i can play HADES INVASION per day? its that limited???
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49

Hey there everyone, the team is currently looking into these reports as this is not the way this quest is intended to function. They're working on getting it resolved and we'll update everyone as soon as we can, but for the time being I wouldn't recommend running the quest multiple times.

If possible, reboot shards, souls, etc. but you can't blame people for a bug you made, furthermore in a quest you said we can play multiple times. Don't you agree ? @Kabam Zibiit
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    The fact the quest was out early wasn’t enough of a suggestion it was broken. El oh el.
  • Lucifer_666Lucifer_666 Posts: 46
    Don't you dare ban us...you should have shut your quest ..I've done the quest 2-3 times...but I didn't realise this is a bug... everyone must have done this...so don't you ban us