**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Admin response appreciated

Is the game optimized for 120 hz devices? Started playing on my new phone, a Note 20 Ultra 5G, and I was missing alot of dexterities and mediums (would be swiping quickly, and one of those swipes wouldn't register). I switched off the 120 hz setting in my phone settings, and then all was well again and wouldn't be missing any sort of swipes while fighting.

Was curious if this is a known issue or not. Sucks to have to turn off 120hz, but seems like I have to if I want to play without getting wrecked lol

Comments

• Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey @Noble034 !

Please feel free to reach out to our Support team and they should be able to help you with this directly.

Thanks for your cooperation!

I was hoping an admin would know 😂 Haha, will do. Thanks for the reponse @Kabam Boo!
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Noble034 said:

Is the game optimized for 120 hz devices? Started playing on my new phone, a Note 20 Ultra 5G, and I was missing alot of dexterities and mediums (would be swiping quickly, and one of those swipes wouldn't register). I switched off the 120 hz setting in my phone settings, and then all was well again and wouldn't be missing any sort of swipes while fighting.

Was curious if this is a known issue or not. Sucks to have to turn off 120hz, but seems like I have to if I want to play without getting wrecked lol

Kabam jas already confirmed that for now the game will be 60 fps only...i think once apple releases a 120hz refresh rate phone the game will be upgraded to 120 fps...