**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s Up With Parry?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was fighting in AW and noticed that parry was giving a weird icon so I tested in other game modes and parry now gives two icons, one passive and one debuff one. What’s up with that?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    it’s a pro player bug. undoubtedly gonna get fixed soon.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    There's a new synergy with White Mags I believe that gives a passive stun pre fight ability so maybe it's just one of those new ways the game shows them in conjuction with that.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

There's a new synergy with White Mags I believe that gives a passive stun pre fight ability so maybe it's just one of those new ways the game shows them in conjuction with that.

Yeah but this is in a duel. I don’t even have a white mags above a four star, so I’ve never used that ability
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Yup, I fought Mordo in AW and my Parries were all Passives.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Honestly the passive stun looks way cooler then the normal one visually
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    It also does this if you get stunned. I was fighting a Heimdall and he auto blocked me and it showed a passive parry.
    That means Heimdall has a glitch. Because I was fighting him in eq and you need the parry mastery to parry/stun.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Yup, I fought Mordo in AW and my Parries were all Passives.

Big plus there.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    It's probably just a bug then
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I noticed it in one or two rounds of arena. Notably on my psylocke.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Dang this is so cool. Did they accidentally give every champ passive stun while fixing White Mags?

No it’s bugged it’s only a matter of time till kabam finds out
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Good time to fight against mordo or annihilus on AW, AQ.
    But, how could this bug appear? No game updates soon... And seems like they do not fix the issue with alliance help, but introduce new bugs... Kabam.....
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    My champs were giving passive stun in arena
  • There was an issue that is being resolved right now. It also caused Ghost to not gain furies when she was Phasic and converting Debuffs.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I was doing 3 star featured arena when I came across the passive stuns. For me, it only happens when the enemy parries me and not when I parry the enemy. I've also noticed that Ghost doesn't convert damaging debuffs into fury passives
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

There was an issue that is being resolved right now. It also caused Ghost to not gain furies when she was Phasic and converting Debuffs.

Ah, thanks!
  • NiceeeeNiceeee Posts: 125 ★★
    edited October 2020

There was an issue that is being resolved right now. It also caused Ghost to not gain furies when she was Phasic and converting Debuffs.

Ghost can convert debuffs into fury now but the passive stun bug wasn't fixed

And defenders now in Act 6, EQ, Variants, LOL, AOL can parry stun you
    edited October 2020
    I think they should cancel current AW because all champs like Mordo, Annihilus, Korg, Apocalypse, Agent Venom etc. now are cleared without any troubles. It means that alliance which started fights earlier will have more chances to win just because of Kabam bug.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Apocalypse wouldn't be affected. He is stun immune, not immune to stun debuffs. Limber is being bypassed, and Annihilus is explicitly immune to incoming stun debuffs, though.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

Kind of late for AW. Any reason why we have nick fury starting in decoy?
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★

I think they should cancel current AW because all champs like Mordo, Annihilus, Korg, Apocalypse, Agent Venom etc. now are cleared without any troubles. It means that alliance which started fights earlier will have more chances to win just because of Kabam bug.

Unless they used ghost in which case they died when they shouldn't

What you said is true.
    edited October 2020
    Ordalca said:

Apocalypse wouldn't be affected. He is stun immune, not immune to stun debuffs. Limber is being bypassed, and Annihilus is explicitly immune to incoming stun debuffs, though.

I tried duel with Apoc, he was affected. And he can be stunned by passive stun, e.g. by Doom.
    But, anyway, the best feature in the game has been fixed and there is no passive stun now.

Also I tried duels with Annihilus, Korg, Mordo and Agent Venom during the issue. Passive stun worked.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

it’s a pro player bug. undoubtedly gonna get fixed soon.

honestly, tho, it’s kinda true.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

Ordalca said:

he can be stunned by passive stun, e.g. by Doom.
    He's only stun immune while he's attacking. Doom using a heavy off a combo with a shock active will work around it.