**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could assemble a team of bodyguards, what champs would you want?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
The title basically explains it. Pick 3 champs that you would use as bodyguards. Don't be annoying and say "tHoR bEcAuSe hE's a gOd." Don't be like that. For me, I would choose Hit-Monkey because people would think Aww, it's a monkey! and then realize that he's a paid assassin. Second, I would choose Nick Fury. I mean he has all of S.H.I.E.L.D. to back him up, and you know he has the pew-pew guns. Lastly, I would choose Iron Man (Infinity War). Millions upon millions of dollars + reckless decision making = great bodyguard.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Nick, Maw(Not the MCOC one), and IMIW.

You can defeat Maw easily with knowledge of pop culture (same with ant-man).
    Not necessarily when he is on a team with the other two.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    If we’re talking comics:

Magneto (bullet deflection), Guardian (general force fields), and Emma Frost (diamond form and psychic shielding)

If we’re talking mcoc:

Invisible Woman (force fields. She can also work for comics as force field supplier but whatever), Sym Supreme (pure imitation factor and well... magic), and Ægon (he did it for carnia, why not me?)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Okoye
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Prof X (protect my mind), Invisible Woman (constant force field), Silver Surfer (cause he's the most powerful champ in this game and if he can't defeat whoever's trying to attack me, I may as well jump in a pit of lava).
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Silver Surfer (cause he's the most powerful champ in this game).

Phoenix disagrees. As does dormammu, immortal hulk, Sentry, and Void.
    You obviously don't know much about Silver Surfer.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Invisible women (force fields, invisibility) , Dragon man (flight, strong), Domino (so luck will be on my side)
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

BWDO (I could hang w her hubby Colin Jost)

He wouldn’t protect us, but we would be laughing when we get beat up
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Doctor Doom for magical defense, force fields, and "ain't nothing to mess with" ness.

Proffessor X for Psychic shielding. Emmas only works for herself.

Hyperion for Muscle. Also I just really like Hyperion. Either my favorite champ or at least second.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Claire Voyant. She can kill people with one touch.

Emma Frost can just make people turn around and walk away.

Failing that, Punisher, to mercilessly beat them to death.

I like the way you think
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Doctor strange to see future. I guess, or should be enough? But let's add some more people
    Nightcrawler to teleport me (he can do it faster, then strange opening his portals) when things go bad.
    Prof X for any mind attacks
    Hyperion for looking cool
    Void to kill everyone who attacked me
    Magik and Hela for no specific reasons
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Black Panther
    Magneto
    Doctor Doom

Black Panther can have the agility to guard me and can kill or knock some one out in one swift strike. Mag can put a protective shell of metal around us. Mag can also disable guns and use metal stuff to attack people and defend me. Doom with his castle. Special powers. Many cool technology. And his robots.

Black Panther
    Magneto
    Doctor Doom

Black Panther can give mag vibranium so mag can put a protective she'll of vibranium around us. Doom with his castle. Special powers. Many cool technology. And his robots.

@Negative_100 Mags can’t control vibranium
    Sorry forgot.
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Unstoppable colossus. juggernauts and colossus’ power combined? Nobody is messing with me (also shoutout UCGANG)