**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Account banned

RowtherRowther Posts: 1
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello forums
I have recently received a message from the the game that my account has been banned for violating the terms.
I would like to defend my statement that I have not done any of the hacks that would change the authenticity of the game.
Yes I would also like to clarify that I have been using a dual space app to run 2 account in the game.
I would also like to add that I already asked the kabam support page if I we can using such apps.
They replied that unless any app makes changes to the game that app is safe
I thought that I simply shouldn't use it so I forgot to logout of the game in the dual space app.
I believe that the game maintenance have taken this as a third party application and have banned my account
It's an humble request to please help getting my account back
I am not a very high skilled player but I am looking forward to play this game.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• edited November 2020
    Hello Rowther. The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

This discussion has been closed.