**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War was one of he few things keeping me somewhat happy

Now it’s just another reason why I don’t want to play the game. Not sure who your beta testers are but you need to find new ones if they ok’d this

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I’m with you. War was my favorite aspect and the game is becoming increasingly more stale.
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    War was stale before they changed it
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Yeah, not meaning to go after peoples jobs, but the kind of mistakes really highlight the fact that Netmarble may have downsized and cut costs in the wrong department...
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    War is amazing, kabam did a good job. If you dont like war beat hard content, get your team stronger, get new champs.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    edited September 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    War is amazing, kabam did a good job. If you dont like war beat hard content, get your team stronger, get new champs.

Lol my team breathes on defenders and they fall. War is beyond easy now
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    This war is terrible now I used to love the challenge now getting to boss with 3 full champs isn't a challenge I'm on break of game since of no time but when I was in an alliance it was easy there wasn't much to do since nodes are too easy I'm slowly loosing interest after almost 3 years I thought this new war will keep me from playing but hasn't since map isn't like it should be and I love this game I don't want to loose interest but at this rate I am since of the war not fun anymore
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    CapWW2 wrote: »

War is way too easy now without a doubt. You may like things easy but clearly you've yet to experience both teams getting 100% complete and lose because diversity. Defense is pointless without kill points. Yeah i was sick of fighting 4 nightcrawlers in a row but it could've been improved not totally destroyed. Check around you're 1 of maybe a handful of people with this point of view and as you get stronger your opinion will change..
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    It’s not the same Kabam team if netmarble is pulling the strings instead of kabam
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    All of the bad choices made have been since netmarble took over Kabam
  • Hi there everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that y'all dislike the changes made to war and I understand wanting to voice that. However, I'm going to be closing this thread for two reasons:

1. We already have a discussion open about 15.0 War Changes. We want to keep the feedback centralized to there so we don't have several different conversations open about this matter. Having it in one place keeps the forum from cluttering and also makes it easier for our team to review everything.

2. Please keep in mind that when you're posting on a thread that you keep it constructive and on topic.
This discussion has been closed.