**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Weekend Offer: Bonus Items Missing!!!

Hey Guys,

I hope someone can give advice or maybe someone from Kabam can see this and address the issue. I purchased a Tony Stark briefcase last week about 2 hours before the cyber weekend deals expired. At first I was charged to my CC but did not get any of the resources for the offer. After about 3 hours I updated the game and it gav e me the units ONLY. I contacted Kabam and opened a ticket and have been going back and forth for a week now. I sent them the photos of the purchase they asked for and now I got an email yesterday saying they're waiting for me to respond even though I have replied twice! I just want the other items for the offer or a refund for the purchase. The units were not the reason I bought the offer.

Someone help with advice on how to fix this, please!!!

Comments

• Hey there, we don't have access needed to provide assistance here, but the Support Team are properly equipped to look into this and continuing to work with them is the best route for assistance in this case.
This discussion has been closed.