**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Not Working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Just received 3rd badge. It's working this time
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

How does seatin have 40 ggc. The 1% will never understand our struggle

Apparently someone sent those to him, his badge isn’t working either per him
  • Maybe game team is already on it ... I feel sad when I can’t send any gifts to those from whom I m receiving the gifts from ...
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Bear down for midterms

Fat Dog it
  • If you don't have it yet, try restarting and claiming the badge again. I believe they have now fixed it, at least the latest kick of the hamster wheel fixed it for me just now.
  • I have received 3 badges none work
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    JOY TO THE WORLD!!! The Event hath come! Let them receive our praise
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Work now for me, third badge
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Hope it gets fixed by the time the stimulus drops.
  • I didn’t even get the badge in the mail?
  • I am aware some people claimed the gifting badge and can’t use it. But I straight up never even got the badge in the mail?
  • HartmannHartmann Posts: 14
    Still not working for me
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★

When you guys receive another mail, make sure you claim from stash.
  • What the heck Kabam? 90% of your players are being effected by this glitch!
  • Hey gang!

Looks like we were able to get this fixed! In order to get it sorted we have to resend the in-game mail with the gifting message! Once you claim it, it'll be good to go. :) Thanks for the patience while we got this worked out!

Thanks for the update

Considering how the game has been this year, could we have an honest explanation at some point on the root of these problems and how they will be resolved, please?

Quality control, lack of experienced coders, unable to maintain server load?
    It really might help with the frustration felt by the community
  • DBGMDBGM Posts: 16
    Guess it’ll be a Ukranian xmas gifting event... lol
  • Aidanis95Aidanis95 Posts: 2
    Yeah, I was hoping to gift my boi a nice pair of carbon cores, but can’t even gift anything. Not mad, just disappointed. :(
  • Some people in my line are saying it’s started working the other half are still having problems
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    27JAS said:

@Kabam Vydious Not sure if this helps but i figured out that when we click the claim button for the badge, its not just that the gifting thing does not show up. I think all of that is fine. What is wrong is that when we claim it, the badge doesnt actually go to our inventory. Its as if it is a ghost badge. Try getting it into our inventory. That might do it. I could be wrong so for anyone reading this, dont get your hopes up.

I’ve had the badge email 3 times now. I haven’t got a clue where it’s going. It’s not in the inventory, and it’s not in the stash.

It’s another fine mess 😩
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

When you guys receive another mail, make sure you claim from stash.

congrats!
  • Its working now
  • CyckCyck Posts: 54
    It’s still not working for me 😓😓😓
    I’m on level 20 is there any minimum required level for gifting badge???
    Kabam Help plz 😓😓
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    I still haven’t even received the in game msg with the badge in it