**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to claim milestone reward in Gifting

I am unable to claim one particular milestone reward in alliance gifting.
1. I was able to claim previous milestones
2. I joined alliance couple of months back
3. Have reached the minimum gifting points cutoff for that milestone
4. Tried restarting game multiple times

Please help

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I had an issue with one of them. Claimed it through the Stash.
  • Options
    Show the full picture for Milestone #7.
    How many points do YOU have, vs how many Individual points are REQUIRED for that #7 ?

As well as, has your Ally as a whole reached that level yet ?
  • Options
    Checked now, but no rewards in stash.
  • Options

The above image shows alliance has reached milestone 12 and I am at milestone 8

• Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Screaminghawk ,

We're sorry you've encountered this issue. Please reach out to our Support team and they will be happy to assist you with this.

Thank you so much for participating in our Gifting Event, and Happy Holidays from the team!
  • Options
    I am also facing this issue....I spend 5k units on first day. But its showed me you will qualify for milestone in 1 day, and I trade that day and used all my units. Now it showing me you must have to contribute towards points. And I joined ally on 4 Dec 2020
  • Options

I am also facing this issue....I spend 5k units on first day. But its showed me you will qualify for milestone in 1 day, and I trade that day and used all my units. Now it showing me you must have to contribute towards points. And I joined ally on 4 Dec 2020

I have the same problem!