**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Year of the Ox

2»

Comments

• Options
    Waiting for it
  • Options
    Is this just one difficulty? Cause I picked heroic first to scout out the champs on the quest, but when I try to look for the legendary rewards, I can't see it anymore. Is this just a bug? Or am I missing something?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Otapsxzc said:

Is this just one difficulty? Cause I picked heroic first to scout out the champs on the quest, but when I try to look for the legendary rewards, I can't see it anymore. Is this just a bug? Or am I missing something?

Yup only one difficulty.
  • Options
    Trying to figure things out as I go but I enjoy the challenges.
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    edited February 2021
    Ignore me. Found the event quest lol.

My XP bar has been stuck since the last update though, no matter how many quests I do it says where it is. Anyone else having the same issue?
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Anyone got the number of paths per quest for this? Deciding whether to quickly explore this or do arena for a few more last minute units ready for my abyss run.
  • Options
    dunghuy85dunghuy85 Posts: 9
    Kabam Boo said:

Join the Collector as he rings in the year of the Ox. Wishing all Summoners an Ox-picious year filled with Ox-someness!

LUNAR NEW YEAR QUEST

Starts: 02/12/2021 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PDT)
    Ends: 02/26/2021 @ 00:00 UTC (4PM PDT)

The Collector is celebrating the Lunar New Year by hosting extra quests! Collect your Red Envelope Crystals and Red Envelope Tickets by playing these quests. One difficulty (Normal) quest set with 6 quests. Available to ALL players (Level 6+).

LUNAR NEW YEAR CALENDAR

Check in everyday for Lunar New Year goodies and more!

LUNAR NEW YEAR ALLIANCE GIFTING EVENT

Rules & Information:
    - NO Rank Rewards!
    - 60 points minimum contribution (gifting 1 x Red Envelope Crystal = 30 points)

How to receiver? I was off some time (my phone has drop and break hichic)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    @Ava_x1 said:

My XP bar has been stuck since the last update though, no matter how many quests I do it says where it is. Anyone else having the same issue?

I've just reached Level 51. If you are still having this issue, do contact Support.

• Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25

@Ava_x1 said:

I've just reached Level 51. If you are still having this issue, do contact Support.

Hi, it sorted itself out this week. The bar has started to move again. Maybe they pushed out a fix as it definitely was not moving before. Thanks for replying. :)
  • Options
    WikiLeaksWikiLeaks Posts: 20
    Didn't this end a day early?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited February 2021
    WikiLeaks said:

Didn't this end a day early?

Ending Midnight (00:00) in UTC time on 2/26 (London time excluding any DST adjustment, of which Midnight is by definition the beginning of a next day, not the end of a previous day) so really on 2/25 for timezones to the west of there (like in U.S.)

Unfortunately when they follow that up by including in parens (4pm PDT) (technically probably PST not PDT, but anyways) without clarifying that it is actually on 2/25 at that 4pm PDT (and not 2/26 at 4pm PDT), that can be confusing.

But really, the countdown timer is right there in the game itself, on both the Lunar Side Quest, as well as timer on the Lunar Gifting Ally Event, plenty evident to see when it was gonna expire.

(edited)