**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quests

X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
Are we getting more tickets/tokens? My mailbox is empty, I'm not sure what's going on with this

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    The January side event ends on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, where our February side event will begin! So, all available Tokens have been distributed. Go ahead and check your inbox in case you have not claimed the Tokens from last week!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    No more tokens. Had to do the mutant one for max stamps
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★

Oh, okay. I did the spiderman one every time. Maybe next time kabam, don't make it overly complicated.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    X_Scott said:

Oh, okay. I did the spiderman one every time. Maybe next time kabam, don't make it overly complicated.
    They told you that the mutant one gave more coins in the in game message if you read it you would of not made that mistake
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

X_Scott said:

They told you that the mutant one gave more coins in the in game message if you read it you would of not made that mistake
    Yeah, I didn't see that. Like I said — with the trading in at store to get tokens or whatever, then do the quests over and over, and so I was supposed to pick the mutant one out of the three to get max rewards for whatever reason — so yeah, overly complicated for a side quest.